Special Pioneer Sister-in-Law and Husband just got their letter.

by cappytan 41 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

It's the fault of the R&F???

Shouldn't Jehovah be providing???

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Cappy, What was their situation before getting "Specialed"? Did they give up nice jobs? Sell a house?
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

cognac - you said - Shouldn't Jehovah be providing???

You are right. Not that we need any more proof, but this is just another proof that Jah is NOT behind them, because he isn't providing.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Cappy, What was their situation before getting "Specialed"? Did they give up nice jobs? Sell a house?

No, they were always need-greaters living off of handouts from their respective parents. I'll fill you in more detail via SMS.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Ha!!! So a bunch of free-loading MOOCHERS, are now PISSED because they've been kicked out of the big house, where they were used to living "high off the hog", and now have to come out into the workforce with the rest of us pee-ons and scrape out a living? Well, boo-freakin' hoo!!! Oh, how the Mighty have fallen!!! At least these people have a house and cars apparently, which 200% more than what 99% of the Bethelites and Special Pioneers have. (most have zilch!) Can you imagine the "sighing and moaning" that these freeloaders are going to be doing back at the home congregations? I pity the Flock that is stuck with these holier-than-thou types. Imagine, they'll come back and look down with disdain at the very Flock they've been living off of for 6+ years. The freakin' balls. So glad I no longer have to deal with these tools.

"Too bad, too bad."

"Go forth, be warm, and well fed."

"Let the man who does not work, not eat."

"Jehovah provides."

"Rely on Jehovah."

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Forgiving the KH mortgages kind of reminds me of foreclosure. They thought they were making the payments, but the lien holder took possession of the property. Truly a blessing, yep. So many of them have no financial savvy if they're dazzled by this scam.

Here we are thinking those let go will be heartbroken, and now we hear reports that some are thrilled to get the Hell out, with a face saving excuse. They wanted to leave anyway!

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

cappytan wrote:

When my wife told me, I laughed so hard I farted.

We must be related somewhere down the line

Oubliette wrote:

It is amazing the mental gymnastics a fully indoctrinated person will go through to maintain their delusion in an effort to avoid facing reality and see things as they really are.

Cognitive dissonance. Nothing more, nothing less. Sad, sad situation to be in.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd

I had a very similar sort of experience to you cappy. This is how it went.

Joe= you sort of have to wonder with all the properties they are putting on the market if there is something going on financially. It wouldn't even surprise me if the sold the local assembly hall here with the way they are behaving.

Joe's dad= oh that's because they are having to sell the existing halls to make way for further expansion.

Joe= well that just Dosnt make sense to me. Why not just keep the existing halls and build new ones if that was the case.

Joe's dad= they are also having to help build halls that have been effected by natural disaster.

Joe= well ok. Let's say that there were 500 KH devastated by natural disaster and each KH cost a million dollars to repair. They got just on a billion dollars for the NY properties plus a tidy sum for the local bethel sold here. Bear in mind they pay no labour costs. So my question is where has all the rest of the money gone. Why are there now lay offs and cut backs.

Joe's dad= I think you have been reading stuff and given your heart to satan.

Joe= (in my mind I'm thinking WTF) I just think they have to be a bit more transparent and a bit more up front with there members. If these are in fact satanic lies that need to be rejected by the faithful then they certainly need to clear this up

Conversation ends.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    People who live as a SP, Bethellite , and Branch office staff are living in a Fools Paradise. They are receiving some reward in full for the investment of their time, sanity, service, and perceived reward. Sooner or later they hit that Brick wall and come to reality. It's a big change for many. Many can become bitter, Sad, dissappointed, and scared.
  • Listener
    Listener
    Joe134cd Joe= (in my mind I'm thinking WTF) I just think they have to be a bit more transparent and a bit more up front with there members. If these are in fact satanic lies that need to be rejected by the faithful then they certainly need to clear this up

That would require some humilty and for them to put the concerns of the flock ahead of their own. They often come across to me as basically suggesting it is none of their business and 'you just give us the money and we'll take care of everything else'.

Their demand to 'just trust us' is going to start to ring very hollow to some members.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit