Have You Ever Written A Letter To the Society?

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Most letters that are sent from headquarters are pretty much form letters. They almost always give the same pat answers. The service department has each area assigned by their state. Every once in a while you could get different answers over the phone, depending upon which person was answering the phone.I believe now that everything is computerized, they just click in the subject of your question, and presto: the answer.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Funny, they wouldn't appreciate Big Tex's thoughts either.

No. They didn't. But I told them anyway.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Minimus,

thanks for the topic.

I've also written to the WTBS Inc's lawyer:

Philip BRUMLEY to ask him questions about their UN 'affiliation',

but as you can imagine I never did receive an awswer.

My e-mail and my 'normal' mail have been left unanswered,

yet the DPI's office of the United Nations sent me a very

nice answer. Btw, I did post all these 'evidences' in the

long, long, thread of the WTBS, UN and NGO !

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• minimus
    minimus

Mac, isn't that RUDE of the Society? If they sent us a letter, you can bet they would be having the elders following it up. Emily Post, where are you?

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Over the years, we have written quite a number of letters, foolishly thinking that they would sort out problems in the congregation. Even at one point charging the elders with perjury, In response to one letter, we had a personal visit from the District and Circuit Overseers, telling us that they were going to deal with the matter. We showed to them that we had very little confidence in their statement, and we were proved to be right. as usual the guilty ones are still up on the platform.

Six months ago we sent a very long letter to the Society, (which in due course, we will publish on this forum) asking the answers to UN involvement, Handling of Paedophilia cases, False and failed prophecies, U-Turn on Blood etc. To date we still have not had any acknowledgement whatsoever from the Society.

As you can appreciate, we have to be tight-lipped at this point.

WATCH THIS SPACE - THERE IS MORE TO COME!!!

Kaytee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit