"Each year, this observance is the most amazing unifying event that takes place on planet earth." - Kim Jong-un

by jwleaks 12 Replies latest social humour

• jwleaks
  • jws
    jws

What is that? With all that pink, is that a Susan Komen run?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Catholics have Easter with over 1 billion members Earth wide celebrating along with the majority of Protestant Religions which number over 1 billion members also .

And we have Jehovah`s Witnesses who have been preaching in all the inhabited Earth (gag) only in lands already witnessed to by Christendom whom they have poached from for about 140 years and only can muster up 18 million half of which do not and will not commit to the JW faith only going for family mainly and friends because of emotional blackmail.

Correct me if I am wrong but I would hazard a guess that at least a third of the worlds population has never been witnessed to or even heard of Jehovah`s witnesses today in the year 2018

So much for witnessing to the world or the ends of the earth.

Not to mention all of the other Eastern Orthodox Religions ,Russian Orthodox Religions ,Polish National Catholics ,Greek Orthodox Religions and many many more

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's that amazing, I never heard of it.

• JRK
    JRK

And now Trump wants to emulate this turd with a parade of his own.

JK

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

"Each year, this observance is the most amazing unifying event that takes place on planet Earth!" - The Watchtower, Study Edition, January 2018, page 12, par. 1

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-january-2018/how-the-memorial-benefits-us/

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-january-2018/

• Listener
    Listener

How did those photo's get past the scrutiny of Morris III, in particular Bro. no 1 and 3?

Its a strange selling point for the memorial this year, the focus is on it being a uniting event. It looks like they're having to defend the reason why 'the other sheep' attend.

• Outahere
    Outahere

"Each year, this observance is the most amazing unifying event that takes place on planet earth."

Such a liar. Anyone who has experienced the carefully synchronized crescendo of snores emitted during a Gerrit Losch address on a Sunday afternoon knows this honor goes to a JW convention.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    Listener - How did those photo's get past the scrutiny of Morris III, in particular Bro. no 1 and 3?

Good spotting. I found another Morris III approved picture. Could be the same bro.

• menrov
    menrov

And they (WT) do not even serve a coffee with cake after the amazing event...such a warm event, showing how the WT is to receive them all and serve all with some nice coffee....

Oops....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit