Jehovahs Witnesses condemn Christian Religions .In reality Christian religions are Caring for Aged JW`s.

by smiddy 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dogon
    dogon

I can tell you from first hand experience that when my dad was ill and dying, not one of those fucking asshat hypocrites so much as showed up to even say sorry to hear about your dad. Not Family Dubbers or friends that were Dubbers. What it did was prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are exactly what I knew they were. Dumb assholes who only care about their own self stature and could give a fuck less about people. I at least have the satisfaction that day by day they waste their lives waiting on some bull shit that will never come. When they lay on their death bed and are wondering what the fuck happened it will be a great punishment.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

As Smiddy is aware I live in a church run nursing home Well I just asked one of my carers his impression of the jw's living here He said that they are very private people meaning that they don't relate on a personal level don't even preach to him As we know can't risk being friends with so called worldly people I think they would have to be suffering from cognative dissonance living here

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

WHY is WT tax-exempt, again? Who do they help?

• schnell
    schnell
    I used to do it myself when i was "in". Or the born agains, they were hated even more i think. I think there's jealousy there because the Catholic church is so rich, more members and has a rich history. I dont believe in any religion but you cant just highlight negative aspects of another religion just to move focus away from ones own.

@pale.emperor, it's just like anything else that you know is kinda of wrong but it's part of the group enforcement and rationalization, so you do it.

I have friends who play the "At least we're not _____" card all the time, out of desperation, when they realize they have no other defense.

It is not a valid argument, it's just an annoying political diss. We should be better than that.

• schnell
    schnell
    Especially this includes tax exemptions for the most undeserving charity of all time; the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society.

@Half banana, it's snowing out. I'm going to buy a truck load of new socks and donate them to the WTBTS so the kingdom hall here can donate them to the needy.

Or St. Vincent de Paul's.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

The hypocrisy is staggering.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I think Jah Jireh operates in a couple of countrys by some Jehovahs Witnesses as a commercial venture that has no connection with JW.ORG . Its purely a business venture operated by some JW`s. to make money.

Apparently they have strict rules as to who can benefit from their services .

Clients/patients must be exemplary/in good standing in their former congregation and have enough money to be able to pay for the services provided.

It is an Aged Care facillity that is exclusive to Jehovah`s Witnesses .Nobody else is wanted .

It is not a service or facillity officially provided by the WTB&TS /Jehovahs witness organization.

On the other hand religious organizations such as St.Vincent De Paul ,Roman Catholic cater for everybody religious or not , AngliCare also provide the same service ,as do many other christian religions such as the Seventh day Adventists ,many of these and others not mentioned here provide services ,health care ,hospitals , soup kitchens and accomodation for homeless peoples ,They exist to help the needy and down and out to get back on their feet again and be productive citizens once again .And they have success.

Jehovahs Witnesses pale into insignificance compared to these organizations.

They are not a charitable organization and they should be stripped of that designation.

• alcyone
    alcyone

what is described in this thread shows a new dimension of Biblical prophecy as interpreted by the WTS

see ip2, pg. 315:

But in 1919, Jehovah repurchased his anointed servants from captivity, and since then he has blessed them with unprecedented expansion and spiritual prosperity. His people have sucked “the milk of nations,” using resources from the nations for the advancement of true worship.

So they really suck the nations:

- use fractions from blood they never donate

- use charity facilities run by "the Christendom"

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

dogon19 hours ago

I can tell you from first hand experience that when my dad was ill and dying, not one of those fucking asshat hypocrites so much as showed up to even say sorry to hear about your dad. Not Family Dubbers or friends that were Dubbers.

I think that this type of reality really is front and center, in their face that they will NOT live forever. They'll try to block out the truth and snicker that they didn't have enough faith or think of some other BS that helps them avoid the truth that WE ALL WILL DIE

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    alcyone - "...they really suck the nations..."

Unsurprising, considering their general attitude is "fuck the nations"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit