Rumor Confirmed!: Bethel Downsize First Hand

by freemindfade 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bohm
    bohm
    Respectful Observer: My contact indicated to me that the construction freeze applied to "assembly halls and bigger", so it would not affect Kingdom Hall construction.

This makes a lot of sense as it would be hard to imagine such a massive miss projection financially. But it is still very interesting; someone must have messed up, perhaps they over-estimated the donations from kingdom halls due to the new loan forgiveness procedure?

I can't imagine it is cheap to suddenly halt so many construction projects.

All of a sudden the thread that was pulled for privacy reasons a few months back where it was indicated the JW org has been financially downgraded makes a lot more sense...

• Magnum
    Magnum

bohm: All of a sudden the thread that was pulled for privacy reasons a few months back where it was indicated the JW org has been financially downgraded makes a lot more sense...

Good point; I forgot about that.

• James Jack
    James Jack
    A Brother told me last night night, that a Kingdom Hall was to be built in Tuscaloosa Alabama in September, permits were obtained back in March, has been put on hold.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I keep hearing the "screeching-brakes-smashing-garbage-can-yowling-alley-cat" sound effect combo in my head.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit