Rumor Confirmed!: Bethel Downsize First Hand

by freemindfade 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I just texted a very good remote worker friend, said I heard that there is a reduction in force coming at bethel and I hoped he wouldn't be affected.

He said its true, its not a rumor.

• Magnum
    Magnum
    Thanks for the confirmation. I ask again: "What's going on?"
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Bethel downsize. They are having a RIF, reduction in force. That much i have confirmed. Someone also said KH building is stopped, that I have not confirmed.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I am trying to get more info without sounding like a giddy apostate lol
  • millie210
    millie210

Thanks freemind,

I appreciate the info. This is all about something...the GB sending a divided message on who speaks for God these days (is it them? Is it collective? Is it presumptive? etc) Anthony Morris looking so whipped in his talk in the latest video....

I wish we knew what is behind this but one thing is for sure..it is all related.

Magnum14 minutes agoThanks for the confirmation. I ask again: "What's going on?

.I agree!

• Gayle
    Gayle

Will this scare or motivate rank & file to accept a new "decree" that 10% tithe necessary now , but only a short time. (To restore building work and to restore laundry service for bethelites )

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

According to my friend they are spinning it this way, "they are focusing on the preaching work more than ever now"... barf

I will have you all know this info came at great cost to me, having to pretend to be interested and care about 'kingdom interests" and agree with things like how "the end needs to come soon"

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    The year 2015 may have hit them bigger then they thought 101 years of nothing from Jesus Kingdom.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    freemind...thanks for taking one for the team! lol You're the best!
  • sir82
    sir82

According to my friend they are spinning it this way, "they are focusing on the preaching work more than ever now"...

As I noted on one of the other threads - that makes no sense.

A mere 9 months ago it was "all systems go" for a massive building campaign.

How do you go from "full speed ahead" to "full stop" in 9 months? Especially after grabbing $10's of millions from congregation savings accounts?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit