Fading is better then completely leaving...comments?

by Witness 007 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I have some kind nice people who would NEVER leave....the guy I studied with for his baptism he thinks I still may come back!!! When they put him under the water I thought shit I destroyed this guys life....and he thanked me for it.

• Elena
    Elena

lol Fading while enjoying the social club elements is possible as long as you can not be accused of causing division.

• jhine
    jhine

I think that l would get fed up of having to watch my words all the time .

Like l said in my original post are you really free?

Jan from Tam

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

You don’t have to watch your words being JWlite anymore than any other religion. We all have to watch our words in any situation anywhere.

You can now openly express that you are not sure about this or that. You can now say you think the vaccine was not safe.

only recently if you said the vaccine was not safe someone would say that’s just Satan trying to discredit the governing body.

but things have definitely changed now, you can openly express doubts, without being called into the back room. And even if you were called into the back room that is not going to lead to being shunned or anything. As long as you can’t be accused of causing division.

even if you were accused of causing divisions in the congregation you could deny it, saying you are not pushing your ideas on anyone else but just expressing you have doubts about the GB. If some elders wanted to push for a judicial committee then all you have to do is say that doing so would make you Suicidal then it won’t go any further

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit