Caption Contest...Florida Pics

by safe4kids 23 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Ok, I've got the pics (I've got the power!) I was thinking it might be fun to have a caption contest so I'm gonna post some of the pics from last weekend's apostofest and whoever comes up with the best captions will win a Florida souvenir of some sort (we can work out the details later but I promise it won't just be a broken shell from the beach ) Sound ok? How many pics do yall think I should post? I'll start off with some and I'll go with whatever the general consensus is.

Heheheh, they're smiling because Venice and I have only just arrived and they have no idea what's in store!

He's beginning to get a clue.

You notice that I am trying to get away.

The Happy Scotsman on Holiday??

Dana

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

OK, Hands against the wall and SPREAD EM!

(Side note)

LT, had I only known you would be in that position. em em em, I could have found out by myself what was under that kilt. [;)]

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

http://community.webshots.com/sym/image5/4/55/23/66245523TQkbiD_ph.jpg

Safe4kids is trying to avoid falling forks... oops wrong apostofest

For the last pic:

http://community.webshots.com/sym/image5/4/54/17/66245417LfoteW_ph.jpg

After all the compliments, Little Toe's ego got a little 'inflated'

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

LOL Uzzah...yeah, wrong fest but I'm obviously trying to avoid SOMETHING

Wildhorses...talk about missed opportunities, hey??! Sheesh...but it's my understanding that Valis can tell us what a real Scot wears under his kilt from PERSONAL experience

Ok, one more that I thought lent itself to some interesting possible captions...

Cheers!

Dana

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

For that last pic,

The guys adjust themselves after being struck by the beauty of those apostobabes.

• Angharad
    Angharad

De de-de de de Inspector Gadget - GO GO GADGET ESCAPE BALLOON

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Sister McToe never forgot the loving way the elders ensured her skirt met Christian standards of modesty.

• Angharad
    Angharad

What was it that LT was getting geared up for in the last pics? Looks scary

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Hey jst2 said about the one where you are leaving "how come safe isn't cooperating?" hehe

• Valis
    Valis

goooo ooooonnn...check fer yerrrrrslef...therrrrre's nooothin therrrrrre...Ah swearrrrrrrrr.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Copped A Feel and Already Know" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit