Caption Contest...Florida Pics

by safe4kids 23 Replies latest jw friends

• qwerty
    qwerty

"You mean to tell me, I have got fitted with all this gear and all you want me to do is stand here like this, is this what you Americans call fun"?

"What

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Ok, honestly, you people are too funny! I've LOL'd reading all the captions...so many good ones I wish that I had time to go thru and comment on them all but I can't right now I think they're all good and Xena...yours were NOT stupid, they were funny! Don't sell yourself short. But did you REALLY have to develop a lot of self control at this particular time??! Geez woman...I wanna read what you were thinking about the one pic you wouldn't comment on . Oh and the caption under the fourth picture really cracked me up.

Joy, I HAD been cooperating but remember how the cameras kept messing up??! I mean sheesh, how many times did we try to take that darn picture anyway? LOLOL

The Inspector Gadget reference and "Sister McToe" had me chuckling, as did the "cross dresser looking for love" post There were several in fact that I thought were great but since I can only pick one winner, I think it has to be Valis (aka Vassal ) so Mr. DO, please contact me to claim your gift.

Angharad, to answer your question, he was gearing up to climb a scaffolding thingie that was set up on the beach. It was HIGH and looked a difficult climb, but we were all proud to say that the 3 guys from our group who climbed it made it look easy and we clapped and cheered louder than all the spring breakers Here are some pics to give you an idea:

Dana

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

LT's Brush with America's Criminal Justice System

Police: "Show me your hand's!"

"Yeah Right, you can't arrest me. I have diplomatic imunity."

"Well come on! Isn't someone gonna frisk me?"

"I never heard of getting tied up before the strip search. Are you sure this is how it's done?"

"No that is not an explosive device!!!!"

There are reports that he has been sighted in Mexico.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

ROFLMAO Tim!!!

Dana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit