Article in the Awake about us "Apostate Fighters"

by LuckyLucy 39 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So WBTS call`s us "apostate fighters" against Gods spirit....LIARS!!...WBTS is apostate to their own rules..They have broken rules other people have died for....WBTS joined the UN as an NGO for a decade,yet allowing people in Malowi,to die because they coudn`t buy a 25 cent political membership card....WBTS has a pediphile problem so bad,it made headlines in 3 major countys,on 3 major news shows....When the US bombs Iraq,many of the bombs will be built with parts from a WBTS owned company Rand cam..The list go`s on and on...This is gods organization?..The WBTS?..God has an organization that builds bomb parts?..God has an organization with 23,000 recorded pediphiles,many still in good standing with WBTS?....WBTS isn`t concerned about god....WBTS is concerned about WBTS,and the people who would expose WBTS corruption...OUTLAW

• Latte
    Latte

Swan,

how about....

"Modern Day Apostate Fighters."

I kinda like that, after all they are 'in the dark ages apostates' So lets get'em! lol

Yes, we do need a good PR company!

• Dawn
    Dawn

"have purposely drawn away from God"

........um.......well.........since I now study my bible MORE and pray MORE and actually witness about Jesus MORE..........I guess that doesn't really apply does it?

I am vocal about an ORGANIZATION that draws people away from GOD. Guess that makes me a "FREEDOM FIGHTER" YEEHAA!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Freedom Fighter"?..Not bad..The only ones worthy of giving us a name,is us....WBTS needs a new boogyman and they don`t mind lying to get one..If they can`t bully,they claim to be victims.Very much like the trolls we see on the board...OUTLAW

• blackout
    blackout

Wooohoo I love this thread.

FREEDOM FIGHTER, ME!(me trying to look like a freedom fighter)

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    "Longtime readers of this journal will recognize that genuine, open-ended questions to which you are permitted and encouraged to arrive at your own conscientious conclusions would never find their way onto its pages. Thus, as with any 'question' posed here, the only appropriate 'answer', as deemed by the faithful and discreet slave, is clearly communicated by virtue of the ‘question’s’ very appearance. Spiritually mature ones, as a result of their regular meeting attendance, meaningful field service participation and diligent study of Bible-based publications, will quickly recognize the intended message behind ‘Jehovah is the final judge’ theocratic codetalk and loyally conduct themselves accordingly toward these individuals." --- Editor

I realize I'm not the brightest light on the planet, but the above statement has me really racking the old pea sized brain trying to understand the meaning. I have a little different slant on this than amnesian.

will quickly recognize the intended message behind ‘Jehovah is the final judge’ theocratic codetalk and loyally conduct themselves accordingly toward these individuals." --- Editor

Seems to me if someone claims Jehovah is the final Judge, then they are apostate and should be shunned. Someone please tell me where I'm going wrong. Bug

• mouthy
    mouthy

>>>>Apostate Fighter>>. Now remember this Grace >You are an Apostate fighter >>Well The Watch Tower is the only folk I am fighting-- So are they admitting THEY are the Apostates????I guess so

• alamb
    alamb

Does anyone have a date or scan of this? I could really use it. Is it recent?

• jgnat
    jgnat

LOL. I love your suggestions. Modern Day Apostate Fighers. Yaaah!

I was gonna propose we send our best suggestions for terminology to the WTS, but I see from their website that there is no e-mail address to forward comments. Instead they want OUR name and address? (...and someone will be along to suggest a book study no doubt). NO place to give our comments? https://watch001.securesites.com/contact/submit.htm

Forget it. Their complaints department must be growing mushrooms.

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

I realize I'm not the brightest light on the planet, but the above statement has me really racking the old pea sized brain trying to understand the meaning. I have a little different slant on this than amnesian.

will quickly recognize the intended message behind ‘Jehovah is the final judge’ theocratic codetalk and loyally conduct themselves accordingly toward these individuals." --- Editor

Seems to me if someone claims Jehovah is the final Judge, then they are apostate and should be shunned. Someone please tell me where I'm going wrong. Bug

Shutterbug, this "QFR" was just my facetious sarcasm at play. Even while a loyal JW I always deeply resented the Society's force feeding us our "conscientious" decisions/judgements all the while craftily conveying the impression, through tricky wording, that Jehovah, and not we, was doing the judging. The very appearance of any subject matter in a WT publication invariably assures that they already have an organizational position they're not merely suggesting but are ramming down the throats of JWs who'd better adopt the very same or else.

HTH

AMNESIAN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit