If The Mueller Report Doesn’t Prove Trump Colluded With The Russians They Will Still Claim Trump Is Guilty!

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

It’s already happening. They just can’t move on.

• Moster
    Moster

Let me get this straight just for my own sake here. 5 former aides either struck a plea deal or pled guilty.

George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser = pled guilty (making false statements)

Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair = convicted on eight counts, struck a plea deal (related to past work for Ukrainian politicians)

Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide = plea deal (similar charges as Manafort)

Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser = pled guilty (making false statements)

Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer = pled guilty (too numerous to list)

Roger Stone, Trump adviser = indicted (making false statements)

Not to mention (but I will), 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies, Richard Pinedo, Alex van der Zwaan, Konstantin Kilimnik, 2 Russian GRU officers and Sam Patten.

But in your mind Mr.Trump is innocent of any wrong doing with the Russians? Even though he is the chief?

Seems to me if you get caught in the club house with the gang, and you are the leader of said gang - you probably are involved with the gangs goings on, no?

• Simon
    Simon

That they found some crimes / misdemeanours committed by some of those people is not really surprising but it was a fishing expedition. Imagine if a non-Obama controlled and unfriendly FBI were allowed to comb through his and Clinton's affairs? If they didn't have control over the agencies to prevent such inspection?

None of that is evidence of collusion with Russia and changing the election results though. That increasingly looks to be an invention to provide the excuse for the fishing expedition. i.e. they didn't have evidence of a crime and then investigated it, they invented things and then investigated to try and find a crime, anything to justify the investigation.

Again, it was a sitting president trying to use politicized government agencies in order to change the outcome of the election and install his own political party's candidate as a successor. If you don't find that chilling then you may just be suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I think Trump is likely "guilty" of tax avoidance (not actually a crime) and deals to favour his businesses, nothing that wouldn't be expected.

• minimus
    minimus

The question concerned collusion by Trump himself. If Mueller and his team of the best investigators in the world do not conclude that Trump colluded with the Russians, the whole thing is a farce. This whole operation was put into place for that reason.

Democrats love trying to move the goal posts!

• Moster
    Moster

I agree that he is likely guilty of tax avoidance...and of being an idiot.

• minimus
    minimus

KindA like the Clintons, maybe??

• sir82
    sir82

The question concerned collusion by Trump himself.

False.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

• minimus
    minimus

I was referring to my question.

• LV101
    LV101

Nothin' quite like the Clintons - in crook class all of their own!

• minimus
    minimus

And the point is there is zero proof that Trump directed his team to have Russia help him in his campaign.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit