Changed Will Watchtower You Get Nothing!

by Hadriel 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@Hadriel,

Now I'm really curious about your skill set ;-)

Do your younger kids already know you don't think it's The Truth anymore? If you would tell them, could they just quit if they want (and not be further indoctrinated) while you and your wife fake it a little longer for the sake of extended family? (As in let the children off the sinking ship first?)

Just throwing thoughts here....(personally I couldn't fake more than a week).

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

No JWs in Doha! There are some in Egypt, but its all very covert. Doubt any reside in Saudi.

Going to any of those places would guarantee that your kids out of the influence, you will get great travel packages and you can just be normal people and leave your religion off the table altogether. Expats go to church, but no one pressures you because it is not cool, and most just go to buffets on Saturday (which is church day, sunday is a work day)

Schools are better in Doha, IMO.

• Hadriel
    Hadriel
    @Anders Andersen

Yup been kicking around some of those ideas. Just no easy way to get the heck out. Also see PM.
  • Hadriel
    Hadriel

Yes James they have problem is it hits the trash the second any dissenting comment is made. That or the reply comes back with:

"Wait on Jehovah".

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    She's afraid to rip the band-aid off and I'm afraid not too. I don't want the kids indoctrinated any more than they already are now.

Hadriel.. I believe in a conflict our duty is to those who come after us...not those who came before.

"The belonging you seek is ahead of you, not behind" The force Awakens!

Re the job and the mischief: just do it!!😈
  • betterdaze
    betterdaze
    There is zero chance Christ would act in this manner or have such a structure that would weaponize family. … That just can't be right.
    Luke 12:

Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.

Matthew 10:

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn

a man against his father,
 a daughter against her mother,
 a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.

Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

That's your Jesus weaponizing family in the Bible record.

I remember trying to shove square pegs into round holes, too. Wish you and your family all the best going forward!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit