Changed Will Watchtower You Get Nothing!

by Hadriel 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

As I mentioned last week I'm a covert fade. It dawned on me that I had the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society in my Will. I just changed it. The Watchtower will now receive nothing upon my death. Zero buptkis.

MEMO: to the Bethel Police that monitor sites such as this. It's only a matter of time before all the wells I mean Wills dry up!

My wife and I have had arguments of late as to how to proceed. It's like my family even internally has been weaponized against me.

I just want to leave peaceably, honestly that's all I want. Yet I can't because my wife is scared senseless of losing family. I don't blame her. It has become the principle of it to me though. I don't believe they have a right to force me to play by their terms. It's wrong. There is zero chance Christ would act in this manner or have such a structure that would weaponize family. It's not enough to simply take the bible at its word and limit social activity. Leave it up to the person and the congregation that knows the person. No instead you weaponize family causing pain and guilt. That just can't be right.

What right does a religion have to hold your family hostage. Is that the type of devotion God wants? Devotion under fire?

As I mentioned prior I'm a skilled person in the technology world. I can't say what I do as it would identify me unfortunately. It is taking all I have to not use 35 years of knowledge to mischievous use.

No I won't stoop to that level but I am beyond angry right now. They brooding in me angst that will be difficult to squelch. It's completely unnecessary to treat people in this manner.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

They were NEVER in our will.

They were NEVER in my parents will (though they gave them plenty in donations).

They were NEVER in my grandparents wills (though they gave them plenty in donations, too.)

It was NEVER thought that WTS should come before our family. Maybe it was OK for some elderly person who had no surviving family to bequeath what was left to WTS, but NEVER at the exclusion of family.

I cannot even understand that thinking process.

Doc

• park ave boy
    park ave boy

What the hell were you smoking? Even my holier-than-thou parents never considered that. You must have been really brain washed!

And to add to that, you should bring about a class action lawsuit against them.

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

@ParkAveBoy

you have no idea.

@DesirousChange

Ain't proud of it.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Yeah!!!!!!!!! I was in the same boat my friend......they get jack shit!!!!
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell

My mom left all her money to us kids. I was surprised that she not leave something with the WT although I know over the years the WT got enough through mom and dad's yearly donations.

All I know is this cult will never get one more cent out of me.

• Hadriel
    Hadriel
    At the time it seemed so pure and appropriate. Now I just look at myself like what a loon!!!
  • Giordano
    Giordano

My wife and I have had arguments of late as to how to proceed. It's like my family even internally has been weaponized against me.

I just want to leave peaceably, honestly that's all I want. Yet I can't because my wife is scared senseless of losing family.

Hadriel what does she prefer to do? Share what you can and maybe others on here will be able to help.

There was an excellent post the other day called Our Letter to our Family it's not the sending of a letter but what and how this person felt about family and I guess the withdrawing of that love It's more a framework of thoughts that were shared.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6323886937341952/our-letter-our-family

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

@Giordano

She's afraid to rip the band-aid off and I'm afraid not too. I don't want the kids indoctrinated any more than they already are now.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Has anyone here ever send a plea to the GB? Do you dump sh--ts know

what you are doing to families, do you realize you are breaking down the unity of

thousands of good families. How can you sleep at night? Where your child life so

terrible and now you want all to feel your pain? What the hell is your problem?

Do you realize the words you speak to the RF (the words of God) is causing so much

pain, they don't know if they should sh--t or go blind.

Your hands are covered with the blood of innocent people who are trying to do the right thing.

You men sitting in your golden tower are some evil SOB.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit