2016-2-17-Destroy Previous S-77 Forms!

by Atlantis 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

So who is instructed to re-enter the data from the original paper form to the new electronic form? Does anyone have to audit the two to confirm there are no changes?

If not, then the chance of mistakes or deliberate change is very high.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

the girl next door:

Great job! And if you need the S-77 Forms from 1984 to 2010 in PDF you can download them here.

Atlantis!
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''If not, then the chance of mistakes or deliberate change is very high''

No, there can't be. It's ''spirit directed'', remember??????????????

• talesin
    talesin

So, per the old form: as well as S-77 Forms, any correspondence about child abuse should be sent in the "special Blue envelope". Always.

Does the new form reference special Blue envelopes for information on congregational child abuse?

hmmm.

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

WTF is up with all this 'secret squirrel' bullshit?!

I'm not a JW, so from my perspective, it seems like they view themselves as equal, or similar to a government agency. What a crock! I have filled out various government forms in the past, such as the US Nat'l Agency Questionnaire, and other forms for civil service. My employment has not required a confidential or above security clearance, but I'm pretty familiar with the screening process.

The distinction is, that these Gov't forms actually mean something, and they carry the weight of the law-- such as when you file your taxes.

These JW elders, and their higher ranking members seem convinced that their little system of forms and BOE letters equates to some kind of official, important, high-level, secret correspondence. Maybe that's the case within their little fishbowl. But, for those of us on the outside looking in, it just looks pathetic.

• talesin
    talesin

Sugar

They are under investigation in Great Britain re child sexual abuse. A judge has ordered that no documents should be destroyed.

Judicial committees of JWS, have been covering up pedophiles' acts for a LONG time. This thread is about the Society instructing them to destroy forms and/or documents relating to such abuse.

YES, they have an over-inflated sense of their importance in relative terms. In this instance, the destruction of these forms could influence findings of the investigation.

Sure, it means nothing to you. But to JWS, it is very important - maybe 20 or 30 thousand kids being molested and the perpetrators go free is not important on the larger scale.

These are our sisters, mothers, brothers, nephews, etc. We want this secretive, legalistic organization's cover-ups STOPPED.

That is why we pick at anything that could affect hearings like this. Information gets sent to enquiries and judges by people like us - anything to help this cause. xx

• Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

My apologies if my post appeared to downplay the molestation issues. This wasn't my intent at all. If you read my other posts, you'll see that I'm pretty furious at the attempts they've made at covering up child molestion. I'm on your side here.

I had just finished looking at all the forms posted by Atlantis, and I had a "WTF!?" moment. All those silly forms with designation codes, like the "S-77" form, and those ridiculous blue colored envelopes.

I do agree, that ANY form, even a table napkin, which includes notes on abuse, should be taken deadly-serious by law enforcement authorities anywhere. I really wish the Feds here in the US would investigate the JW leadership. Confiscate their hard-drives, ect., then start locking those bastards up in Rikers Island!

Sugar.

• talesin
    talesin

Sugar, understood, and thanks for the reply. I thought you may be new to the issue, and wanted to clarify the possible importance of this particular document.

In the broader sense, there may be a lot of seemingly unimportant documents, and/or debate about the history of the JWS. These things have meaning because it is 'our' history, and the WTBTS has rewritten the facts. There is a group of people that works with Atlantis! to ensure that these documents are not lost forever. Younger people who are finding their way out of the cult often have no knowledge of how the religion started, and what happened in the past.

You are so right about the pompous self-importance of the JW organization. Glad to have you here - it's always good to see people who have never been JWS. One step in getting rid of the cult, is public awareness. Many people think they are harmless. Take care.

• millie210
    millie210
    Sugar Shane
    WTF is up with all this 'secret squirrel' bullshit?!
    I'm not a JW, so from my perspective, it seems like they view themselves as equal, or similar to a government agency. What a crock! I have filled out various government forms in the past, such as the US Nat'l Agency Questionnaire, and other forms for civil service. My employment has not required a confidential or above security clearance, but I'm pretty familiar with the screening process.
    The distinction is, that these Gov't forms actually mean something, and they carry the weight of the law-- such as when you file your taxes.
    These JW elders, and their higher ranking members seem convinced that their little system of forms and BOE letters equates to some kind of official, important, high-level, secret correspondence. Maybe that's the case within their little fishbowl. But, for those of us on the outside looking in, it just looks pathetic

Great post Sugar Shane and you are right...that is exactly how they view themselves.

Only they feel superior to any earthly government or agency.

They feel that way while at the same time, mimicking the forms and the procedures used by those entities.

Even their use of a "judicial" system as they put it when their code of ethics is transgressed upon by a member is a very inferior imitation of a legal system. I say inferior because while they use legal terms, the JW system does not have the checks and balances or any real judicial system Not to mention it is also lacking the training given to the supposed "judges".

• zeb
    zeb

"These JW elders, and their higher ranking members seem convinced that their little system of forms and BOE letters equates to some kind of official, important, high-level, secret correspondence. Maybe that's the case within their little fishbowl. But, for those of us on the outside looking in, it just looks pathetic"

and this is exactly the stance they took when appearing at the ARC and they got a telling off by the justice in charge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit