2016-2-17-Destroy Previous S-77 Forms!

by Atlantis 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

Unfortunately the only one who could check if there have been any alterations is the secretary - nobody else has access to the completed forms. Technically, he doesn't either as they are in sealed envelopes but they could be checked before being destroyed. I am not a secretary so I have no chance to check.

I absolutely agree that this needs to get to the Goddard Inquiry.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    It is posted in the public FB group Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Simon;

''So now they are trying to cover up the paper trail of the cover up? Classic WTS.''

Never surprising.

• Socrateswannabe
    Socrateswannabe
    I'm as ready as the next guy to accuse WTS of underhanded operations, but Sir82 is correct. This is not a directive to shred evidence or documents of past DFings. It's telling the elders to destroy unused obsolete forms, just as he said. I haven't done a comparison yet, but I'm sure the new forms are designed to ever more insulate the bOrg from liability and shift any blame to the local BOE, but that is the extent of their subterfuge on this one anyway.
  • Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

Socrateswannabe & Sir82 - just to clarify - the forms to be destroyed are completed forms which could be decades old with information about past disfellowshippings. Filled in electronic versions have been sent to replace these, but nobody can do anything now or in the future to make sure they say the same thing. They are destroying information in direct opposition to what the Goddard Inquiry has instructed them to do.

SF

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Hello Atlantis and all other friends

I’m sorry for the format but the information is below.

(Source : http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.lu/2011/05/s-77-and-s-79-disfellowshipping-and.html)

Greetings to all,

J.C. MacHislopp

PS Thanks for you excellent contributions !!!

That is a dead link

• the girl next door
  • the girl next door
  • the girl next door
  • the girl next door

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit