The results of the CSA Study article in Kingdom Halls is starting to come in.

by I believe in overlapping 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

She is wrong about here assessment. The Royal commission does not say JWs are the worst. And the 2 witness rule is scriptural and just.

She is lying.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Oh, Ratty... you’re such a nutter. Btw, what’s your defense for the hiring ( with dedicated funds ) of the Catholic ( False Religion ) expert witness, Monica Applewhite, by the WTBTS?

Seems like everyone forgets about that epic blunder. 😂

For every one thing WT apologists attempt to justify, there are 10 more proofs of corruption, and only Ideological Possession can explain the herd mentality and complete absence of reason.

DD

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

ah yes, Monica Applewhite, the expert ( and Catholic) witness for the WT that was not given full disclosure information before she got up to give her expert testimony, and changed her opinion while on the stand to say the WT is in the wrong! HAhahaha classic WT arrogance and ineptitude..

• jhine
    jhine

Rattigan are you supposed to be on here ? Would you not get into trouble if your Elders found out ? I am happy to give my real name because l don't have people telling me that l cannot be here as l am not and have never been a JW . My church does not rule my every thought or action like the WT does with it's members .

Jan

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Honestly, jhine, I don't think Rattigan is a WT loyalist.

I think he's a troll, who's playing an over-the-top role, just to try and get a rise out of people.

I mean, come on...

...his username is literally a Disney character parody of a Sherlock Holmes villain.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Rattigan - "...the 2 witness rule is scriptural and just."

Scriptural? Sure.

Just? Maybe.

Personally, I think it's kind of problematic when actual evidence uncovered by trained investigators trumps eyewitness testimony by leaps and bounds, but maybe that's just me.

It's moot, really, though...

...the WTS hasn't been using the two-witness rule for the purposes of justice.

They've been using it as a tool to keep the rank-and-file from realizing the scope of the problem, and the aforementioned trained investigators from actually finding the aforementioned actual evidence (which would, inevitably, result in more convictions, and thusly further reveal the aforementioned scope of the problem to the rank-and-file).

But I think you already knew that.

• jhine
    jhine

Vidiot , you may well be right .

Jan

• flipper
    flipper

It took lots of courage for this lady to do this. I admire her ! Of course she got the typical " in denial " response from the elders trying to corner her like a trapped deer. But some of those JW's in that audience won't forget what she said and will be inspired to do research on the internet now. And that's a good thing. Some may bolt to freedom !

And the JW lady on Reddit's experience leaving due to this WT study ? Bravo ! Well done ! Thanks for posting this thread. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I believe in overlapping - "...Here is another.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/cd2y97/wifes_done_with_wt/"

I just perused through the comments for that, and got a real kick out of this one:

"The tactic of allowing them to keep talking until they hang themselves seems to work."

:smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit