Do You See "The Elephant In The Room" At This JW Regional Convention?

by JW GoneBad 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Just when things were about to get far too serious, someone took it upon themselves to lighten the mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LqdkkWNqFQ

• waton
    waton

It was the same a year ago, there was this disproportionate group of young male late teenagers among the candidates. My take is : young men got the message:

No chance with the first pick females unless your are baptized, MS by 21, elder material.

Elvis got the ladies' juices flowing with hip movement, watchtower through religiosity.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Looks like more baptizers than baptized. At least the lady provided a break from the standing around waiting.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

In the video of the lady jumping in the pool, there would have been one thing that should have had to happen to really make it extremely funny, and that would be if the side of the pool collapsed, and the water going all over the place.

• LV101
    LV101

Is this video from one of the previous conventions or current? That's crazy.

• dozy
    dozy

Memo to the Society - scrap baptisms at circuit assemblies & special days and just make it a once a year deal at the main regional convention. At least that would bulk up the numbers a bit and make it a bit more of a special occasion. Baptisms have fallen back sharply in recent years , but even when I was still in a decade ago , often we would just have 1 or 2 ( or on a couple of occasions , zero ) getting baptised at the assembly.

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

Would elephants be allowed in with just trunks?

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

That's an older video. I remember that was from around 2012 or 13? I believe in California. She was definitely mentally ill. I remember it was posted all over Facebook at the time.

• waton
    waton
    and the water going all over the place.

a throwback to the days of live arm waving dramas, the deluge, not quite covering Everest, and sneaky Roos Koalas surviving without those treks. and

Sh Ft's Elephant with her trunk ( no bra) just getting her toes wet.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    dozy - "...even when I was still in a decade ago, often we would just have 1 or 2..."

Same.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit