Caption This

by Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho 31 Replies latest social humour

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Double post.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

"The faithful and not so discreet with his slave. "

(Note: I'm not making light of literal slavery, we all slaved for those miserable men, but you can also see even flashbacks to such an era in the way all of this is portrayed. It's disgusting to see this cute little boy next to that monster.)

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@dubstepped Gosh, you've given me flashbacks to the earlier Watchtower and Golden Age issues where they'd sling around all sorts of bizarre (and derogatory) theories about Jehovah's purpose for the blacks.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The OP photo actually shows AM3 on his visit to the Ethiopian JWs ...

"Hi there, Starvin' Marvin, is your family gonna make me dinner or what?"

• never a jw
    never a jw

No, no. Kill that smile, you are not getting ice cream. Remember, Jehovah first

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Or...

"What did that Brother say, sonny?"

"I think he was talking about the thing on your head"

"What makes you say so?"

"He mumbled something about a damn Ass-hat, sir!"

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Tony: Isn't it nice of this young brother to let me wear his hat? He's such a fine young man to be thinking of this poor old Governing Body member out in the sun.

Young boy thinking to himself - I found that in the trash....

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Little boy, don't get too stressed out about what you see on the computer in regards to the Australian Royal Commission. It's all apostate driven lies. In fact, this door behind me leads to the sauna. Care to relax and de-stress with me................................?"

• steve2
    steve2

Fear not brothers – I have removed his tight pants!

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I'm guessing the rumpled little hat belonged to the boy and Tony plopped it on his own head for a photo op that would demonstrate to all, how fun and endearing he is.

The caption could read:

Since you don't have any pocket money to give me (err..um...) Jehovah, I'm sure this hat of yours will fetch a pretty penny at that flea market across the street.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit