I went to the Assembly....

by teenyuck 28 Replies latest jw friends

• OICU8it2
    OICU8it2

Almost sounds like a wet dream.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Yeah I was going to say who the hell is Evan Marriott? Oh yeah I don't watch those reality shows. I guess everyone needs their 15 minutes of fame.

Will

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

Well I haven't been to assemblies but I've put in quite a few service hours lately. In each successive dream I'm getting better and better results. It's getting to the point where I'm wondering if I'm being summoned to go forth into Macedonia to declare the good news. Is god telling me something here? Maybe I should go back to the hall or at least phone in a report.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    Almost sounds like a wet dream.

Almost was....until the music started and I was supposed to sing...

• layla
    layla

I know you wish that the part about the handsome guy was true... but I dont think there's a lot of guys like this one in the Org. anymore nor selling vacuums..

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

layla, you are right...I do not recall one studly type at any of the KHs I went to.

As for vacuum salesmen, I can vouch for them also....no studs there. I bought a Kirby from a door to door salesman and I can unequivocably say that he was not a stud....more dud.

• gumby
    gumby

Teenyuk,

I am a proffesional "Dream Analysists" ...and I can tell you exactly whats going on inside your head and what your true desires are. Are you ready?

The brother in your dream represents.... what you want most in life....... a stud

The assembly represents.......your deep inward desire to be a dub

Your mom represents ....your mom

Gumby

• basics-for-me
    basics-for-me

A good lokking dub with a fine physique??????????????

You had to be dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• wednesday
    wednesday

Strange, but interesting. The most interesting part is u took your mother with u!! Probable to stifel those urges. I have dreams that i am in a KH and I go up to the speaker stand and tell the JWS everything i always wanted jto-not hateful, but just how much they have hurt my family and how unloving they really are. it is a real wish of mine. If only dreams could come true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit