I went to the Assembly....

by teenyuck 28 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I was at home and a man came to the door...I knew immediately he was a JW brother, however, he was quite handsome (no offense) and very well built. He looked like a cross between Brad Pitt/Tom Cruise/Evan Marriott.... He wore a very nice dark gray suit that formed perfectly to his sculpted muscles...He had a very nice book bag. Black, brushed silver hardware. Overall, a very attractive package.

I decided to let him in to discuss the world. I tried getting my computer running so I could pull up this site or Quotes and at least throw some arguements back to him.

I was too slow. My husband was home and decided to come see what and who I was talking to. The brother said he was selling vacuums and winked at me...he wanted me to not tell my husband he was a dub. My husband wandered off and left me alone with the brother.

He invited me to go to the assembly...he gave me directions, a parking pass and a name tag. I decided to go.

I invited my mother down to Columbus so she could go with me....I did not want to go alone. It has been years and I did not know the protocol. She agreed.

I recall driving there, seeing the brothers in their reflective vests, directing traffic. We got out and walked in....for some reason the door into the auditorium was near the speaker stand.

I looked at the speaker stand and there was the brother who came to the door...he was sitting on the podium and winked at me. I could feel myself blush.

My mother and I made our way through the seats and found a row of 4 seats in the middle. We sat down and I can see the women around me....all gray haired, teased and sprayed. They all had on skirts and sweaters in pastel colors....I could smell the perfume...it was overwhelming.

I recall having a Watchtower and Awake in my lap....Everyone stood and started singing and swaying. I did not have a song book or know the tunes. Everyone looked at me while I tried to mouth the words. I could feel my blood pressure rising and I started to sweat.

The assembly went on....all the sisters around me were raising their hands to answer questions from the mags. I can see the microphone handlers coming to push the mic in front of their mouths. I could barely hear the words...it seemed that everyone was whispering.

Suddenly, I felt a push on top of me!!!

It was my cat. She was purring loudly....how did my cat get into the assembly?

Then I woke up!!!!!!!!!!

I had this dream this morning....It was after my husband got up and started to shower....I knew I was dreaming (night-maring actually) and could not stop it.

My cat was trying to get warm and wanted to cuddle....she woke me up. I was very disconcerted when I woke up....then about 1/2 hour after I woke up, my mother called. Very eerie.

Has anyone had dreams like this?

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Ummmhh. Let's see here. Was this a nightmare about attending an assembly......or a fantasy about that cross between Brad Pitt/Tom Cruise/Evan Marriott.... brother ???

Did you share this with hubby yet.

And shame on that putty tat....they're demonized BTW.

And who is Evan Marriott ? Sounds like a hotel brand of bottled water !

• mouthy
    mouthy

That was no dream it was a nightmare. No I dont even dream of anything Watchy- Only that one day I will be allowed to cuddle my girl & her girls & my great grand kids

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I think my "dream" started out as a fanatasy....Evan Marriott is the guy from Joe Millionaire. ( I like tall, dark etc {Tom C just needs to add about 5 inches to his height)

The whole "brother" aspect bothers me...I tried to get to my Quotes and could not...I let him take over and fake out my husband. When I was at the assembly I was sooo out of place. I wanted to yell and tell them all they were dupes and could not.

When I woke up I was sweating. I don't know if it was fear and loathing or hormones!

I think I read too many posts yesterday....I cannot recall the last time I posted so many times.

• undercover
    undercover
    I was at home and a man came to the door...I knew immediately he was a JW brother, however, he was quite handsome (no offense) and very well built. He looked like a cross between Brad Pitt/Tom Cruise/Evan Marriott.... He wore a very nice dark gray suit that formed perfectly to his sculpted muscles...He had a very nice book bag. Black, brushed silver hardware. Overall, a very attractive package.

You were definately dreaming. I don't go out in service anymore. j/k

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

GOOD ONE. you had me going there for a second, I thought you were going to get it like flies on $$!t.

from imanaliento

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I really had this dream. It was very disturbing. I figured I would get more feedback if you did not know it was a dream til the end.

My worst fear is to wake up and realize that the past 20 years were a dream and I am still a dub!

Having an erotic dream about a "brother" is even more disturbing!! I never kissed a JW male while I was in....only worldlies. In my dream I was hoping he would......do something. Creepy.

The opening of my dream was strange. I just knew the guy was a dub and I let him in...I can recall seeing the mags and thinking I could get them, scan them and put them on the site...it was fleeting, however, I recall thinking that. I remember looking around for money to give him....I have a coin jar and it was filled with quarters (in the dream) and he wanted lots of them for the mags rags.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I thought it was real until you said they were swaying, while singing. Weird dream.

I don't think I've had a JW dream in the six years we've been out. I agree it would be a nightmare.

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

She said "package". Hehee eh hehe heehee uh huhuhuh

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

crink....his pants were very well fitted!

Like I said, it could have just been raging hormones....

edited to add:

His book bag was nice also..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit