Flawed Website

by pinkpizza 34 Replies latest jw friends

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I think it is clear to anyone who looks at it that it is an ex-JW ( or on-the-way-out) site.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

So if the "secret dating" post is the one you are referring to, I am pretty sure the reaction you would get on a JW site would be way more embarrassing than any comments on here.

Secret dating is a definite no no in JW land and if you are dating a "worldly" person as you say then you are not a JW and you have found the correct forum for you.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Either this person is trolling or isn't too bright

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I thought Witnesses were to obey their most holy governing body. The governing body commands you only to visit their website.

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

Yes they are IDENTICAL - as long as you never ever have seen JW.org.

TROLL!

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

They're trolling.

• blisterfeet
    blisterfeet

So you posted a topic and people responded, but you didn’t like the criscism. So in turn you Critcized the creator of the website? What was your question in the first place?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Onager says ........

Just another gay pizza loving JW with abandonment issues...

Both funny and true

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Saw her original post. Not a troll. Just not to bright

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I love how he talks about the owner of the website not being able to take criticism yet he whines about the way his own post and resultant conversation went.

Flawed doctrine. Flawed person. Flawed ability to see what this website clearly is. Flaws on flaws on flaws but it's everyone else's fault.

My favorite is when JWs come here and don't realize what the site is. First, you're not supposed to even be on pro JW sites. Second, it shows the level of research these morons do before believing something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit