THIS Is How Muslim Mother “Fixes” Rape Of 2-Year-Old Granddaughter By Grandfather

by Hecce 52 Replies latest social current

• Hecce
    Hecce

In reality what caught my attention on this matter was not the religious aspect but the child abuse.Sadly within the Watchtower sometimes the children will suffer due to bad decisions made by their parents, one very common has to do with the issue of blood and also the lack of a proper education.

The case in the news is one of a perverted and deranged individual, I doubt very much that his religion made him like that; most likely he is just a rotten human being.

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

Okay guys, you win. Have a good time attacking anyone who comes to these threads that doesn't agree that Islam and Muslims are beyond redemption.

• Simon
    Simon

Oh no, some Jihadists might have their feelings hurt! Oh the humanity!!

Theirs is the true suffering, not the children that they cut or the women that they stone, their fragile feelings.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

The Horror!

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

Spoletta -

First you attempt a moral equivalence argument about violence being commited in all communities, yet you fail to address the flaw of that logic which is the cultural reasons (underpinned by Islam) and general acceptance of such practices within the Islamic communities.

You finish off that argument by saying:

"I have only one word to describe what I'm seeing in a lot of these threads. Islamophobia, pure and simple."

But you don't point out what exactly is "Islamophobic". Are you suggesting talking about what is happening is wrong? Don't you like the fact that a portion of our community has serious cultural/religious problems?

Then your parting short is:

"Have a good time attacking anyone who comes to these threads that doesn't agree that Islam and Muslims are beyond redemption."

I would suggest your silly ideas were attacked, not you personally. Also you present an incorrect portrayal of what has been discussed on this thread...

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

goodness me -this site is becoming a permanent Trump party and now we have some self enclosed logic from whatshallicalmyself - that is applied to spoletta and not to the revellers - are the revellers too far gone whatshallicallmyself?

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

whatshallicallmyself - fancy footwork regarding logic doesn't cut it I'm afraid

I think we ought at least to position Islamic culture in simultaneity with other cultures and then decide if they are so different from cultures that are viewed as more benign. from what Hecce is saying above it seems that this is what he wants to do (except that religion and culture cannot be separated as he seems to want to do).

we don't want to fall the kind of logic that Zeus adopts when he looks at his reign and views it as peaceful and lovely. I mean what about all the stuff that went before - his dysfunctional father Saturn (linked to a golden age no less) who ate his children and then what about Zeus' own brutality - thunderbolting his enemies - raping every woman that took his fancy. It is fairer to lay out cultures in a side side simultaniety cos what is to stop the more benign cultures from reverting - this seems to be happening under Trump and many people are loving it - freedom of press being eroded - his dalliances and even boasting about these, threatening heads of state - increasing military spending and nothing done for poor people yet etc etc

• Simon
    Simon

Ruby456, you know you are referring to fantasy stories, right?

Mohammed was real, the murders he committed were real, the murder, rapes and abuses that his followers have committed for the last thousand years affecting millions of victims were and still are very real.

You are referring to stories about gods which were intentionally made terrifying.

Not. The. Same.

And how does criticizing the horrors of Islam make it a Trump party? That's pretty damning for the others if it's because he's the only one willing to call it out. It certain seems that the democrats are on the side of the abusers rather than the victims. If that is your party then I think you're deplorable.

The reason people are cheering for some of what Trump does is that it needed doing and the other party not only refused to act, but actively worked to make things worse. If Trump saves our civilization then I don't really care about what rights and freedoms he clumsily tramples on along the way to do it - because without our civilization then all our rights and freedoms would be gone.

Many of the rights and freedoms are utterly stupid anyway and pure fantasy inventions of the left - like the right of penis bearers to use girls changing rooms. Tell us about how it was bad when Trump claimed he could walk into changing rooms but not hypocritical that you then want laws to allow it to happen and force people to accept it or be labelled bigots.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Ruby, Spoletta et al. are in a precarious position.

They are members of an anti-JW forum and they often criticise the Watchtower society and JWs.

Sometimes, they criticise other Christian sects. They may even criticise God in general, some of them being atheists.

Then, when Islam is thoroughly dissected, analysed, criticised and put through the bacon slicer, a strange thing occurs. They start off by continuing to talk about Christianity or the horrors of the bible (particularly the OT).

Then they equate getting rid of Islam with eradicating actual Muslims.

Finally, when none of the above works, they declare "Islamophobia" and say thing are getting too Trump-y.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

luhe, spoletta et al. would only be in a precarious position if they chose not paint with more than two colours - black v white thankfully they don't and choose a variety of colours

simon, the problem is that these fantasies keep coming up again and again in real life - as I said above and I will repeat

we don't want to fall for the kind of logic fantasy that Zeus adopts when he looks at his reign and views it as peaceful and lovely. I mean what about all the stuff that went before - his dysfunctional father Saturn (linked to a golden age no less) who ate his children and then what about Zeus' own brutality - thunderbolting his enemies - raping every woman that took his fancy. It is fairer to lay out cultures in a side side simultaniety cos what is to stop the more benign cultures from reverting - this seems to be happening under Trump and many people are loving it - freedom of press being eroded - his dalliances and even boasting about these, threatening heads of state - increasing military spending and nothing done for poor people yet etc etc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit