What is your favorite Broadway show?

by LyinEyes 37 Replies latest jw friends

• sandy
    sandy

Les Mes!!!! If you have not seen that you have to the next time it comes to your city.

It is the Best!

It is a story of Good Vs. Evil.

IT IS A MUST SEE! RENT THE BROADWAY MUSICAL ON DVD.

• sandy
    sandy

Les Mes!!!! If you have not seen that you have to the next time it comes to your city.

It is the Best!

It is a story of Good Vs. Evil.

IT IS A MUST SEE! RENT THE BROADWAY MUSICAL ON DVD.

• blondie
    blondie

I love all Broadway musicals. I play the music from most of them on my piano. I preferred playing these to "kingdom songs" to get things rolling. I can most guys to sing OKLAHOMA.

Blondie

I think the strike is almost over.

• blondie
    blondie

I love all Broadway musicals. I play the music from most of them on my piano. I preferred playing these to "kingdom songs" to get things rolling. I can most guys to sing OKLAHOMA.

Blondie

I think the strike is almost over.

• Simon
    Simon

Les Miserables ... fantastic

Just saw Chicago though recently and ... mmn ... much sexier than the 'paupers' in Les Mis !

• Mary
    Mary

Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat

• wednesday
    wednesday

I have seen Phamton of the Opera several times at the Magestic in Dallas. I saw Brigadonne at the magestic in Dallas. I saw "The Elephant man"at he magestic in dallas. We bought Cats, and it is great, and I it is fun to watch and the songs are fun. I love les Miserables, i haven't seen it,(at a theater)but have seen the origianl movie from it, the music from it and love "master of the house" and so much more, the music, i believe is the best. I have never seen "the lion king" on broadway , but i have seen Disney's vesion, and one day hope to see the broadway version.I saw "prisioner on ? avenue" her in dallas at a therater years ago.. I saw the one with king donivan and -gosh my memomy recal bad. it was very funny and i loved the story.

to add, i have seen "fiddler on the roof" and love it, but i saw the movie, not the thearter version. I saw West side story years ago. I have seen OLK on screen, Showboat, Guys and dolls, All that Jazz,(which i LOVE) But i have not got to see many of these in the theater. I have seen so many good musicals, it would be hard to name them all. If i lived in NYC, i would be a theater hound.

• wednesday
    wednesday

btt, lets talk more about this. i love it.

Even though i think i would pick les meserables for fav, i really diid love brigadoone. It is a lovely story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit