www.jwawoken.com

by awokenjw 20 Replies latest forum links

• awokenjw
    awokenjw

Hello All,

I am a new member to this forum. I am a current JW who is currently struggling to leave or stay, depends on how you want to look at it. I have created a new blog, www.jwawoken.com to allow me to have an outlet for the cognitive dissonance in my brain. If anyone on the forum here is interested in reading things from a recently awoken JW's viewpoint, I would appreciate any help to make the site more known and available to struggling JW's. Adding comments or providing feedback on how to make the site better would be more than appreciated.

Thank You

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Welcome. Fmf At your service
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

Hello : hope you stay and hope to hear more about you.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Welcome. You are among friends who can sympathize with the mental tug of war going on in your head. Many here have been through it themselves.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Hi there and welcome.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Hey there and welcome. Oh and Village Idiot is just his userneme, everyone here knows I am actually a village idiot.
  • MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Welcome. Like you, i found it very beneficial when I was reaching the end of the road with the JWs to write a lot of stuff down and apply some thorough reasoning. I find it interesting every now and then to go back to what I wrote at the time.

Be aware, though, that it is possible for people to trace the owner of a website domain name. That means that if some JW is nosy enough, they can find who you are, which could lead to you being called before a judicial committee. Sounds paranoid, but it has actually happened.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

hi there, haven't had a chance to read your blog yet - late to get kids to school - but welcome. There are many very very knowledgeable, warm & witty folk on here! I love em !

Morning all!

• Half banana
    Half banana

Well good on you Awoken and good to have you here!

Can you tell us something about yourself and how you got to thinking how you do? Do you think many others share your doubts but don't dare mention it?

• smiddy
    smiddy

Awoken

Welcome to the forum , I have glanced at your blog and will get back to it later , more time needed to absorb it`s contents .

I look forward to more of your posts.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit