Pretty funny JW story - Daily Mail UK

by Dagney 15 Replies latest jw friends

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I personally witnessed to a nudist. Although I spotted him un aware he quickly shot back inside to put his clothes on. I found out latter he was a nudist.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

EVERYONE is nude...(under their clothes)

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

It happened to me. I was just a kid, tagging along with 2 sisters.

They gave their presentation to a man lying on a sofa just inside the door.

He agreed to take the magazines and when he got up off the sofa, he dropped his blanket and proceeded towards the door buck nekkid.

One of the sisters put her hand over my eyes!

So funny, looking back on it.

I wonder if they went back for a return visit?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

The funny part about the nudist couple story, they sat down at the dining table (nude) with the wife

breast in full view of the brother. So either the brother was blind or they had a divine intervention

blocking off the sensitive parts of the body. Wow ! JW's come up with some outrageous stories.

I did have the experience on preaching to the Mayas in Central America in the bush and the brothers

warn us, brothers keep your eyes in the Bible because the women walk around topless. Keep

your eyes on the prize.

• just fine
    just fine

I am actually surprised the organization didn't discourage this woman from pursuing he criminal complaint. They had to know they would look like idiots in court.

I love the comments on the article though, mainly if you come to my house you see what you see, or don't go to people's houses.

• kaik
    kaik

Many years ago elder and his younger brother sibling were doing door to door in the Czech Republic. They knocked on the door, which were opened by extremely attractive female with small towel wrapped around her, barely covering her private parts. After the initial shock, the elder attempt to proceed with regular intro, but the young woman attempted to drag them inside, which both refused and run. The elder was tall, muscular guy with hungarian like complexion. The younger brother shared the description of that women with several male JWs, which some of them went to knock on her door and get a chance to see her the same way as the elder. Eventually, they were warned and only women were allowed to knock on her door. What I have heard that the attractive woman was always asking for the elder, and was extremely disappointed that she cannot conduct bible study with him.

So cases like this probably happen quite often.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit