Pretty funny JW story - Daily Mail UK

by Dagney 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Seriously, you HAVE to read the comments.

Just a peek into what the general public think about JW's coming to their doors.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3608286/Father-two-accused-opening-door-Jehovah-s-Witness-wearing-open-Superman-dressing-gown-revealing-manly-shape-cleared-exposing-himself.html#ixzz49h8Vohm1

We had a good giggle over this.

• prologos
    prologos
    looking for the massage of the kingdom? our defense in situations like that : keep unflinching eye contact. 
  • sparky1
    sparky1

I'll bet she was surprised by the verdict. No doubt she was 'cock sure' that she would win...............

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

This gives house holders in the UK carte blanche to open the door nude etc. After all it's in their own home and the JW's are the ones intruding.

Maybe it could result in jw children not having to go on the ministry?

Seriously read the reader comments on the story, they are all saying that next time they will try that and that it serves the JW's right

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    Do you have another source on this? The Daily Mail is pretty much the National Enquirer.
  • Dagney
    Dagney
    ^^ No I don't. This was sent to me from a friend in the UK.
  • cofty
    cofty
    The Daily Mail is pretty much the National Enquirer

It is one of my least favourite newspapers but no it is nothing like the NE.

It has a strong bias but it is not inclined to make things up.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Okay I just googled Scott Vale Chelmsford Court, and at least 7-8 news sources popped up with basically the same verbiage in the title. The court also popped up and showed the times and appointment for Scott Vale.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Anyone heard the story, a couple in FS called at the door of a couple who were nudist ?

They were invited into the home, sat down and gave a good witness.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    There have been many stories/myths/legends like this over the years but this is the first to be pinned down to some sort of reality that I have heard of.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit