I agree, LW: Women Should Know Their Proper Place!

by JanH 20 Replies latest jw friends

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

Lately a sister approached our local elders body to confess she was a thief. She had used her husbands ATM card to make a personal purchase without his knowledge.

Because the amount was under $10.00 we decided not to form a committee and try her for stealing and probably have to disfellowship her - but we did get the husband in and have her confess to him - then we suggested to him in private to study appropriate WT articles with his wife in their family study asking her to comment on the points enabling her to keep more spiritually strong.

What puzzles us elders is how this sister learned to use the ATM???

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Their proper place should be in the kitchen.

• JAVA
    JAVA

Brother larc,

I would be happy to attend the district assembly with you this summer. I'll need more than coffee in order to refresh my soul. We can start off with some dark beer, and 15 minutes into the program I'll break out the whiskey. I'm not sure how we'll keep the JWs away from our stash; perhaps the beards will keep them away.

JT,

I wonder if the sister with a Ph.D. is still a Witness? Somehow, Ph.D and JW seems like an oxymoron.

--JAVA
    ...counting time at the Coffee Shop

• riz
    riz

WheelInTheSky,

Now that was funny.

riz

Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule. - Nietzsche

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Ok fine, I'm barefoot and in the kitchen, now what do you want to eat?

Venice

• JT
    JT

wheelnwheel says:

What puzzles us elders is how this sister learned to use the ATM???

#####

since i have been on the net i can honestly say some of your guys are some real SICK PUPPIES

BUT I LOVE IT- It is very sad when i think back to how you never could really joke or else you would not be viewed as a SERIOUS MINDED BRO-- how can we appoint a man who jokes all the time mindset

how sad

loved that post

james

• JT
    JT

jave asked

I wonder if the sister with a Ph.D. is still a Witness? Somehow, Ph.D and JW seems like an oxymoron.

#####

well yes she is and allow me to explain to you why- she is being used by the Society - literally speaking as well as figuratively

she flies all over the USA along with the boys in legal defending child custody cases where charges of the wt is a bad influence on the child type cases

she does it all at Pro-bono- Jah will repay me is what she told me oneday

almost 90% of her pratice involves JW- looking back now i used to think it was the greatest thing in the world to have a sister who could really understand the needs of a JW patient-

now it scares the hell out of me to think that she tells them to GO TO MORE MEETINGS AND OUT IN SERVICE AND RELY MORE ON JAH ARRANGEMENT aka Elders

so yes she is still in due to the High profile she has

she is always at bethel up at patterson so she is WITH THE IN CROWD

her very best friend is a female black lawyer named Carolyn Wah

some of you may know her very nice single sister

none of us LOW LIFE bethelites who worked in the factory were brave enough to make a STRONG MOVE ON HER , so we had this black bro William Bell who too was single and a lawyer
    we used to tell him GO FOR IT MAN!!!!!!!

BUT he never made any strong moves on her

well it's bed time now --enough of old bethel stories - man i miss that place- i used to look forward to as Swingle would say

WATCH THE TWIN TOWERS FALL INTO THE EAST RIVER FROM THE BROOKLYN SIDE DOING THE GREAT AND FEAR INSPIRING DAY OF JAHOVAH

yea right!!!!!

james

"I'd rather have questions I can't answer than questions I can't ask (or answers I can't question)."

• DevilsAdvocate_DA
    DevilsAdvocate_DA

Larc,

Just wanted to say in behave of all us serious, responsible men,

THANKS.

DA

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

dear brothers,

i come before you to beg for your forgiveness. i have overstepped my bounds, used my brain and expressed my own opinions. it won't happen again. please, please forgive me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

love
    h

• think41self
    think41self

LOL Jan,

What a hoot! It is sad that so many really believe that stuff. I never bought into it to that degree, but being raised a dub, I thought I knew what the woman's "proper position" was.

Then I escaped, and I learned there are a lot more "fun positions for women". And men. And men with women....ok, I think you get the idea:>

think41self, who knows "many positions"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit