Mandated Shunning is a Crime

by Lee Marsh 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    That's why it's called "great tribulation". Once it starts, it'll be over in 3 1/2 years. Then we'll really be free.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

@DesirousofChange, I am not a WTBT$ supporter. WTBT$ has been misrepresenting Jehovah with their false pyramidology based "just around the corner since 1914" mythology. Those teachings were never in the Bible. If you chose to fall for their false teachings, that's not Jehovah's fault and it doesn't negate the fact that He is truthful.

The timeline of the great tribulation being 3 1/2 years is in the Bible multiple times. If you don't want to believe it, whatever, that's your choice.

The God-dishonoring shunning doctrine is another misrepresentation and twisting of the scriptures. Jehovah will hold those WTBT$ guys accountable for misleading so many people. And He will also make clear Who He Is to others like you.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Easyprompt:

Once it starts, it'll be over in 3 1/2 years. Then we'll really be free.

so the 3 & half is actual not symbolic ?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I'll just throw this out there.

In case you missed it,,check out Watchtower Examination video 1215.

Winston does a full marks,, spot on job decimating, ripping-apart WT policy. As usual.😏

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

You should chech out Watchtower Examination video on this.

He just tears apart WT. As always.

• jhine
    jhine

I posted earlier on that JWs believe that when someone leaves or is thrown out then that person will not survive Armageddon. So the believe that they must use any means to get that person back into the truth . That it is the loving thing to do , being cruel to be kind as the saying goes . So maybe they haven't been forced to shun but the brainwashing of the WT leads them to conclude that it's what they need to do to save the apostate. It is only by being in the WT truth that eternal life is attained.

The manipulation is very clever and crafty . However the finding of " new light " could be encouraged by sanctions such as loss of charitable status.

Jan from Tam

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Manipulative wording and double speak.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

@stanlivedeath

Why do you keep asking me Bible questions? I thought you didn't want me to share scriptures with you. I told you I would respect your decision. The 3 1/2 years is literal. The mandatory "shunning" by the JWBorg will be eliminated during that time. You can start planning your undisfellowshipping parties and who you will invite over now if you want to. The wall separating us from our borg family and friends is coming down soon.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

@easyprompt.

i simply asked you to confirm what you wrote--hardly a bible question--is it. Also it shows i do read what you write. Its often just your opinion--nothing more.

The problem--for you--will arise when none of what you write takes place--what will you do then ?

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

I really like you, @stanlivedeath, and it's okay with me if you ask me Bible questions. I like talking about the Bible. I like talking about a lot of things that aren't the Bible too. I wasn't trying to be rude, so I hope it didn't come across that way.🙂💖

I was just trying to respect your decision. If you do really want to know about what the Bible says about the 3 1/2 year thing, there are a bunch of posts on it here...

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4797299037831168/sounding-trumpet?page=3

"The problem--for you--will arise when none of what you write takes place--what will you do then ?"

Well, it's not my word, it's God's, and His Word always happens, so it seems to me the "problem" will be more yours than mine - although, if you ask me, what you view as a "problem" is actually a blessing for you and for me. When He allows the governments to destroy the WTBT$ and other fraudulent religious institutions, and when that awful disfellowshipping doctrine is gone, and then when corrupt governments are gone, it's going to be really nice for all of us.

The question is, what will you do then? Maybe we can all have a beer together and some snacks with a bunch of our friends that we haven't seen for awhile. And have music. Sound like a plan?😃

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit