All these changes in the last five years are mindblowing

by truthseeker 15 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I can't begin to count all the changes that have happened in the last five years.

I just read they're getting rid of the Theocratic Ministry School from Cedar's blog.

I remember when they released the new Theo school book back in 2001. How times have changed.

It's almost scary in a way what's happening. There's barely any time to adapt to one change before another change comes along.

There's been more changes in the last five years than the previous 100 years.

I feel like there's some grand puppet master pulling his string.

What if the Governing Body are not really in charge but just give the impression they're in charge. Could there be someone else behind the scenes?

None of the changes (except financial cut backs) make any sense.

It comes down to two questions for the Governing Body.

We believe we have the truth and want the rest of you to believe that

We don't believe we have the truth but want the rest of you to believe we have the truth

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Yup. I remember vividly 14 years ago the releasing of that new Theocratic School book. All of us were saying ''what a wonderful makeover the School is receiving'', a refreshing new look, etc, etc... In a way it's kind of disappointing comparing now to back then, it's hard to describe. It's just like a day and night difference, like a total 180 turn.
  • rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    YES, IT IS RUNNING! IT IS A STORM IN OUR MINDS! HSHSHS
  • Richard_I
    Richard_I
    I've said this before but I'll say it again - once our buddy Theodore Jaracz died in 2010 (and Barr to a lesser extent), the org did a full 180 degree turn in how it was heading. Jaracz must have ruled with an iron fist until his death, he must be turning in his grave with all the changes after his death.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The End must be near.

Very near.

Very, very near.

I mean imminent!

New & Improved. Cut & Paste. Cut & Paste.

SS-DD

Doc

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    They have dumbed it down so much that anyone with two brain cells to rub together will get out of it in no time!
  • username
    username

It's bordering on evangelical now, especially with the emphasis put on the music. Not be surprised if one day everyone will be shouting HALLELUJAH after every sentence read out in the watchtower!

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Can someone post the link?

I just read they're getting rid of the Theocratic Ministry School from Cedar's blog.
  • Heaven
    Heaven

In 2010 my Dad, who had been a Ministerial Servant for around 25 years, said to me:

"Heaven, I don't know what they are talking about anymore."

I wonder what my maternal grandfather would think about all these changes. He's the one who introduced this crap to our family back in the 1950s (before I was born).

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Tweetybird here is the link sir

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/watchtower-in-crisis-frustration-grows-at-bethel-as-governing-body-focuses-everything-on-warwick-on-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit