Some sad news

by jukief 39 Replies latest members private

• Dagney
    Dagney

I am so sorry to hear this. Alan was active on the DB's when I dared to peek in on the intriquing conversations.

Thank you for opening the way Alan. Hugs to you Julie.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Alan's research into the book "Life, How Did it Get Here?" had a profound effect on myself and so, so many others. His detailed research paved the way for innumerable others, most of whom Alan would never meet, to escape cult control. He really did the heaving lifting for us.

My deepest Condolences to Alan's family and friends.

Our condolences, he left a good legacy. Best we can hope for.

Exactly PeacefulP xx

• scholar
    scholar

I was saddened to hear the news of the passing of Alan Fuerbacher known as Alan F on this forum. Alan F and I engaged in many a robust discussion on Chronology especially matters relating to 607 BCE. Although I disagreed with most of his postings I found his scholarship stimulating and of great assistance in establishing the accuracy and potency for 607 BCE for the destruction of Jerusalem and 537 BCE for the Return of the Jews from Exile by means of contrary opinions. I extend my best wishes to Julie and the family at this sad time .

Vale Alan Fuerbacher

scholar JW

• Listener
    Listener

So sorry to hear this and sorry for your loss also.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I always enjoyed Alan's research and posts. Gone too young. RIP

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I posted this morning on Scholar’s thread , mourning his death . Alan was The Greatest.

I am sorry for your loss Julie, he was a big man.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I am saddened every time I hear of the passing of a long-time member on here.

So sorry to his family on their loss.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

My condolences, Julie. It is sad and we’re sharing your sadness with you. 🥀

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hi,

Cannot had sentences ...

My condelences ...

Best Regards

• myelaine
    myelaine

My condolences. May God strengthen and comfort you during this difficult time. ❤

michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit