Russian agents hacked US voting system manufacturer before US election

by Coded Logic 46 Replies latest social current

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Cyber warfare of two super world powers what else is new:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKYjWdO9rpM

I guess that's one big reason the USA government is investing in quantum computers for it's encryption code unraveling abilities. They could also do some serious stuff to the other guy(USA/Russia) by unlocking the others passwords and all kinds of goodies become like low hanging fruit.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

You're source is RT news? Hahahahahaha, LMBO!!!

Oh boy, I should've know. The guy accusing everyone else of falling for "propaganda" is fooled by the biggest propaganda tool in the history of the world.

Firstly, the article does NOT say that Hillary "tried to influence the Russian election in 2012 using the state department." Rather, it points out that she criticized the election as being "unfair". So perhaps instead of criticizing me for "no doing research" maybe you should do some yourself.

But more importantly, RT is NOT a reputable source my friend. I'd strongly encourage you to get your information from other more reliable sources. RT is the state run propaganda tool of Putin.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@Coded Logic: Typical of you to go after the messenger rather than the message. You are thinking just like an elder who dismiss something because it is published by worldly scientists. You can find the details on wikipedia and a bunch of other news sources as well but I bet you don't want to do 2 minutes of independent study bc liberalism.

Hillary/state department absolutely interfered with the election. Look up Golos. Money was involved.

But no. Instead you give a knee jerk response because I didn't link to huffpo or CNN or something whatever you blindly accept as "the truth".

I got three words for you: LOL. You are not worth my time if you can't do independent study.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

BTW, you dismiss RT for being politically biased but blindly accept HORRIBLY politically biased sources like CNN.

Liberals = hypocrites, lol.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Lets remember these two guys USA/Russia have been ideological opponents for about the past 100 years more or less,, should we not expect hacking by both sides of this tug of war,, in modern technology as life long rivals and what have you?

I'm all for the "USA" (great or not so great again ideology of some one with a egocentric personality disorder ), to just wipe the egg off it's face and chalk one up on the Russian and just forget about retaliation,, and just get this nut out office and save the world from a blundering fool. I hope we get enough to impeach him soon,, the sooner the better, we have a fool that can cause a lot of harm to the world he is so clueless.

And America's biggest black eye in democratic process that someone as incompetent as Trump could get elected commander and chief of it's military forces. I think stricter rules and regulations are in order here as to who can run for this office and a stricter rule of intelligence competence required for the job.

I mean is that asking for too much from someone who wants to run a country?

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

I wish some of you would actually read the article. Your off subject comments about Liberals, Clinton, the MSM, and illegals voting have nothing to do with the content of the article. It's about the successful hack of a voting machine manufacturer by the Russians. It doesn't say that it changed the vote. It says nothing about the Democrats claiming to have lost the vote due to the hacking. It says nothing about Hillary trying to influence the 2012 Russian Election.

So far, your comments are textbook examples of strawman and deflection. Why don't you stop imitating Trump's Tweets and actually engage in intelligent discussion?

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@Spoletta: intelligent discussion of WHAT? Something that didn't change a SINGLE vote? Yah lets talk about that for another 6 months and have another 10 pointless marches where we dress up like dildos lol.

You fail to realize that I bring up Hillary meddling with Russian election. I am 100% on topic and you call THAT a deflection. The only thing I am deflecting from is the liberal talking point about how Russia might have made mean tweets about Hillary lol!!!

You make ZERO sense. Face it. You are not interested in election inference but just want to deflect from how a crooked candidate with a shitty campaign lost an election to a less crooked candidate with a shitty campaign lol.

If you cared the least bit about elections you would be investigating the ACTUAL illegal voters that were cast by illegals!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

In fact I think a person applying for the job of President of the US should be required to psychological examination/evaluation to rule out persons totally unfit to rule a large country.

I think with some after thought many might feel this a proper requirement of our future presidents after we get rid of this one.

• Simon
    Simon
    In fact I think a person applying for the job of President of the US should be required to psychological examination/evaluation to rule out persons totally unfit to rule a large country.

Can you imagine the hundreds of people that would need to be employed and paid to work on the committees to decide the questions?

The US can't do anything political without turning it in to a dumpster fire.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

The only problem with the 2016 election was the same as the problem with the 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000 elections... half the country takes turns not understanding they lost and have to get on with their lives until next time lol!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit