Russian agents hacked US voting system manufacturer before US election

by Coded Logic 46 Replies latest social current

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Simon, I'm finding this a difficult conversation to have with you because you will make statements like "large numbers of votes were cast by illegal immigrants" without a shred of evidence.

But, after multiple reports from numerous intelligence agencies and independent companies, you still refuses to acknowledge that the Russian's sought to influence the election. I'm not sure where this disparity for your standards of evidence is arising.

But please don't shoot the messenger . . . and it'd be nice if you wouldn't strawman him either.

• Simon
    Simon
    No, I did NOT make this claim. Please stop accusing me of saying things that I did not say

Stop arguing over semantics. You posted a snippet of an article that made that claim.

Please stop trying to muddy the waters with the deflection of "no votes were changed". That's not the point.

No, it's precisely the point - the media is doing the bidding of it's democratic masters which is to continue the constant attempt at undermining the election result and putting doubt into people's minds that it was fair.

The irony is of course that the left thought it would be Trump refusing to accept the results, but it's them.

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon, I'm finding this a difficult conversation to have with you because you will make statements like "large numbers of votes were cast by illegal immigrants" without a shred of evidence.

The difference is that there are actual documented cases of illegals voting (i.e. real evidence of a crime) and anecdotal evidence from people involved in the election process that it was more than a few isolated cases.

When it comes to Russian hacking, sure, they might have attempted it, but did they do it? Until and unless there is evidence that they did, it's simply an empty claim so very different.

Why is the left so bothered about Russian interference but doesn't seem at all interested in other voting irregularities?

But, after multiple reports from numerous intelligence agencies and independent companies, you still refuses to acknowledge that the Russian's sought to influence the election. I'm not sure where this disparity for your standards of evidence is arising.

And there we have it, the typical flip-flop. When the claim of direct hacking can't be substantiated you jump to the flimsier "sought to influence the election" which every country does, all the time.

Do you actually understand that they are different things?

One happened, one didn't ... unless evidence is uncovered that it did and it seems all the evidence so far is that it didn't.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@Coded Logic: "sought to influence election" can mean 100 different things. Do you know Hillary also tried to influence the Russian election in 2012 using the state department? What do you have to say about THAT?

Liberals are the biggest hypocrites. You can't accept the election result so you whine on and on about Russia. Why don't you guys focus on some real issues rather than screaming about 117 different things that aren't going to change ever?

This is just like the liberal approach to racism... rather than focusing on actual racism it becomes what lunch is served at the school cafeteria. Keep this up and you will loose again in 2020!.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    The difference is that there are actual documented cases of illegals voting (i.e. real evidence of a crime) and anecdotal evidence from people involved in the election process that it was more than a few isolated cases.

Please cite a source showing that "large numbers of votes were cast by illegal immigrants".

Stop arguing over semantics. You posted a snippet of an article that made that claim.

Please cite where in the article it made the claim that "the election machines were hacked"

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Liberal democrats seem to forget about Ted Kennedy and Jimmy Carter going to the Russians, the KGB at the time, and asked for their help in the 1979 and 1980 political campaigns proving they are the biggest hypocrites. They just can't accept that their queen didn't win.

LRG

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    Do you know Hillary also tried to influence the Russian election in 2012 using the state department?

I'm pretty sure this is something you just made up. But, for the simplicity of our discussion, let's assume this is completely true.

How does this in anyway make it any less concerning that Russia attempted to influence our election?

Do you think the actions of Hillary justify the actions of Russia? Do you want to live in a world where hostile states try to influence democratic elections?

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@Coded logic: Lol, I 100% didn't make it up. look it up yourself, the Russians were FURIOUS at the time. So what about it?

Both the US and Russia has been trying to influence each others elections, similar to how the US tries to influence any election in the world.

But you only care about this instance... because Hillary lost to Trump lol.

Let me solve this puzzle once and for all: Hillary was the dirtiest, crappiest and most despited candidate to ever run for public office. Thats why she lost.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    Can you cite a source please?
  • hothabanero
    hothabanero

@Coded Logic: Yes, of course I do. But It would be better you researched it yourself!

https://www.rt.com/politics/russia-us-elections-clinton-putin-2012-usaid-427/

PLEASE don't be a total liberal and move the goalpost! US interfered with a Russian election & nobody (including you) batted an eye.

Now Russia MAY have written something mean about Hillary on Twitter (Oh the humanity! please don't mention she is 100% full of bullshit!) and we are supposed to run around like headless chickens lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit