Review of the November 15 study article - "Stand Firm in the Faith"

by Divergent 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Interesting to note that these WT studies create a lot of questions. I wonder why that is.
  • prologos
    prologos

Once you believe the story about walking on water, the rest is easy, you'll believe anything.

Imaginary Imitation Faith,

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Imaginary everything. Imaginary kingdom, Imaginary coming of Christ 1914, Imaginary friendships. Imaginary paradise.
  • OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

Has miserably unfulfilled prophetic interpretations by the faithful and discreet slave destroyed your faith?

Where's my issue/question at?

• prologos
    prologos

OneGenTwoGroups
    2 hours ago

Has miserably unfulfilled prophetic interpretations by the faithful and discreet slave destroyed your faith?

yes, I have not tried levitating on water without a minimum 10 feet surfboard.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Do God’s promises seem less real to me now than they once did? For instance, God has promised to destroy the present system of things.

For instance, Jehovah is a large-scale terrorist. It's not just that those promises seem less real, it's that those promises are barbaric and disgustingly evil. What kind of a promise is that? A promise to murder billions of innocent people? Sick.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes billy, good comment!

The longer he takes to "act", the more people he gets to kill....

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Billy and Stuck in a Rut;

Those thoughts were what haunted me when I was at my earliest age of developing critical thinking, I would say as young as 8-years-old.

Thoughts like ''what if the bigA would come and God will kill people like Mother Theressa & then why would God resurrect terrorists and bad people and leave people like Mother Theresa for dead?''

Also thoughts like yours. The thought of as more time goes on, the more and more God has to destroy. Didn't make sense. I guess I could say I developed ''critical-thinking'' skills before age 10,LOL!!!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" Write about or draw what you will do in Paradise. "

When I get to the paradise, Jeehoober is going to assign me a wonderful place to live; just like I always dreamed about. I can also witness to resurrected ones!! 😬

DD

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    God promises to forgive us on the basis of the ransom.

I thought they said that the ransom applies only to the anointed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit