Jehovah's Witness Governing Body, (New Light Division) Are Vegetable Oils not more important than Beards?

by was a new boy 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

'Use vegetable oil and soft margarine in place of animal fat,'

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/101997444?q=vegetable+oil&p=par

'When possible, cook with unsaturated vegetable oils.'

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/501100003?q=vegetable+oils&p=par

When will vegetable oils be outlawed at Bethel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvZk-jNqzgE&list=LL&index=4

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

There is no way margarine is better than animal fat!!!!

Use vegetable oil and soft margarine in place of animal fat,” I can’t believe they said this as recently as the 90s!

it seems Jehovah got that wrong as well🖕

I cook with tallow animal fat and would never ever consume margarine that Jehovah recommended fuck your margarine directions Jehovah

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

When possible, cook with unsaturated vegetable oils.c These oils are better than those that are high in saturated fats.”

I personally would like to challenge that direction from Jehovah.

My challenge is that good saturated fatty meat and seafood is far better than seed oils that Jehovahs publications are pushing.

But then we are talking about the people who say the vaccines are from Jehovah and they are safe and effective

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

That second article is saying to avoid the good fat in egg yolk and nice steak. This is wrong and extremely bad advice. They are saying seed oils and margarine are better than natural fat. This is absolutely dangerous advice and this alone proves that Jehovah is giving very bad advice here.

There is no way that good saturated fat in good quality fish and seafood should be avoided like Jehovah’s publications are saying there and replacing them with seed oils and margarine is extremely harmful advice.

Then they even say to heat the seed oils to very high temperatures. This advice is so very harmful.

Cook the food until it is very hot. ”

my thoughts are that these seed oils and margarine are harmful but if you follow watchtower advice and Cook seed oils and margarines until it is very hot it is even more harmful to the point of extreme

this is absolutely unbelievably bad and toxic advice from Jehovah’s organisation. The writing department is directly responsible for leading 8 million Jdubs away from healthy fatty meat, seafood and egg yolk. This is the health fat and not the seed oils Cooked until it is very hot.

They honestly have got it exactly the opposite way around. How can this be the one true religion when the direction is so dangerous

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

I just can’t believe They really did say that egg yolk is harmful and suggested those ultra processed egg substitutes? This is shockingly bad advice.

“reduce your consumption of egg yolks to one or two per week; use egg whites or egg substitutes in cooking and baking.

This next advice really is opposite of good advice-“Meat is listed in the last section of the Food Guide Pyramid same as poultry and fish. However, fish, chicken, and turkey often contain less fat per serving than such meats as beef, lamb, and pork,”

This advice is the exact opposite to what you should be doing.

I would turn their food pyramid upside down and put the carbs on the top and these should make up the least part. The fatty meat that they say should be on the top should be the bottom and the most part of your diet. Beef, lamb especially good fatty parts should be far more healthy than the processed bread products that they say should make up the majority of your diet.

Do the exact opposite of what they say here and you will be much more healthy.

Warning wrong advice from WT- “ “ At the base of the pyramid are complex carbohydrates, which include grain foods, such as bread, cereal, rice, and pasta. These foods are the foundation of a healthful diet. On the second tier are two equal sections; one is vegetables, and the other is fruits. These foods are also complex carbohydrates. Most of your daily diet should be selected from these three food groups.

The third tier has two smaller sections. One section has such foods as milk, yogurt, and cheese; and the other includes meat, poultry, fish, dry beans, eggs, and nuts.a Only moderate amounts of foods should be eaten from these groups. Why? Because most of these foods are rich in saturated fat, which can increase the risk of coronary disease and cancer.

Finally, at the very top of the pyramid is a small area that includes saturated fats. Animal fat and yolk. These foods provide very few nutrients and should be eaten sparingly. More foods should be chosen from the bottom part of the pyramid, and fewer from the top.” “

Now Here is the exact opposite of what WT advice is

——

At the base of the pyramid are animal fats like fatty steak, fatty lamb, egg yolk and fatty seafoods. These foods are the foundation of a healthful diet. Most of your daily diet should be selected from these three food groups.

The next tier has two smaller sections. complex carbohydrates, which include grain foods, such as bread, cereal, rice, and pasta. On the second tier are two equal sections; one is vegetables, and the other is fruits. These foods are also high in carbohydrates.

Only moderate amounts of foods should be eaten from these groups.

Finally, at the very top of the pyramid is a small area that includes seed oils, and sweets. These foods provide very few nutrients and should be eaten sparingly. More foods should be chosen from the bottom part of the pyramid, and fewer from the top.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are recommending oils like canola (which I call rape oil) that go rancid inside the bloodstream, creating more inflammation and clots within your blood vessels. And they wonder why there are so many with heart trouble. As for margarine and shortening, go ahead and eat it--if you enjoy eating plastic. That is what these abominations are, plastic.

And avoid animal fats? Sounds like the jokehovian witlesses are trying to impose a vegan diet on the flock. A vegan diet is deficient in so many key nutrients, including fatty acids and vitamin B12. We are not meant to be herbivores, idiots! You are better off eating high quality animal fats and coconut oil in place of these highly processed seed oils, including rape oils and the trans fats found in margarine and shortening (plastic). Obviously, too much of any type of fat will lead to too many calories and will result in your getting fat.

But, what else can you expect? These are the same idiots that are trying to make the coronavirus shot mandatory.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I cook with tallow animal fat and would never ever consume margarine that Jehovah recommended fuck your margarine directions Jehovah

😂Ha ha my old granny always called margarine "axle grease" & I didn't understand why. I found out some years after her death that the WW2 generation, during rationing, had to start eating it, but that prior to that it was literally used to oil the wheels of cars....never used for human consumption!

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA
    WTWizard3 hours ago

“They are recommending oils like canola (which I call rape oil) that go rancid inside the bloodstream, creating more inflammation and clots within your blood vessels. And avoid animal fats? Sounds like the jokehovian witlesses are trying to impose a vegan diet on the flock.”

Yes the direction is to avoid natural animal fat, fatty seafood and natural eggs, Jehovah says to replace with transfats, synthetic egg substitute and margarine!!!

“You are better off eating high quality animal fats “

you are better off doing the opposite of Jehovah’s direction here for sure!!!

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

Wow, they really gave direction from Jehovah that margarine and seeds oils were to be used in place of animal fat and real butter?

Use vegetable oil and soft margarine in place of animal fat,”

Have they ever done a U turn in this direction?

Then they even say to heat the seed oils to very high temperatures. This advice is so very harmful.

”Cook the food until it is very hot. ”

Seed oils heated up to high temp is what is extremely harmful to your health!!

It’s ok to use a small amount of seed oils in your diet but don’t do what watchtower is saying there and heat them up to high temperatures. If you try to keep them as low a temperature as possible they are not as toxic and harmful

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

It's interesting that the rapid rise in obesity in the western world seems to coincide with the adoption of the "food pyramid". I believe the US government adopted the food pyramid in about 1977, and the rapid climb of the obesity curve begins in about 1980. With the food pyramid came a lot of today's standard dietary advice: don't eat red meat, eat polyunsaturated oils, eat a lot of grains, legumes and fruit 🍓 🍑, don't eat cholesterol laden foods, etc.

I imagine all that "good advice" has turned up in various WT publications over the years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit