Jehovah's Witness Governing Body, (New Light Division) Are Vegetable Oils not more important than Beards?

by was a new boy 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Interestingly, an apple contains about the same amount of sugar as a Cadbury Picnic bar.

• Bribie
    Bribie

With all the ultra processed junk food in the supermarkets these days no wonder the majority of peoples health is fast declining. I roll my eyes when I see the garbage that people fill their trolleys with, but then they actually consume it. I work with another tradesman regularly and every day he must have his coke, seems it’s about all he drinks.

Such a chronic health epidemic in the world and the sheeple don’t get the connection.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Let me share this with you. My daily routine of a dozen donuts, a Mountain Dew and a bag of Cheetos is my secret to health. I chase each with some High Fructose (3 TBSPs at room temp) I got at a discount at Dollar Store.

On the weekends I fry 1/2 lb of lard and bread it with crushed Fritos so that I get the proper balance of animal fat. Sometimes I add a cup of quality white sugar to some melted butter and sip it slowly along with a cigar and a Bud Light.

For a pick me up snack in the afternoon when I am sluggish, I nibble on a few (6) Hershey bars and some Little Debbies filled with cream. A couple of Red Bulls help - just don’t overdo it. Let moderation be your guide.

This diet/routine makes me feel really good so I recommend it to everyone who cares about their body. I can’t believe Watchtower has failed to mention the benefits. Now you know! Good health to you!

• Bribie
    Bribie

Well done Thomas, that sounds about right for the typical American diet. But you forgot burgers! No wonder Americans are so obese and dying from heart attacks every second of the day.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

This advice was promoted in the 90s by the UN, eat less fat and everything that rich countries had access to in favor of things poor countries produced. This increased instability in lots of African countries as demand for seed oils globally increased and production could not keep up, exhausting the land and exporting what should’ve been food crops for the locals.

Seems like the WTBTS has been in the pocket of globalists for a long time.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

It all comes back to follow direction even if you doubt it, just trust and obey without question.

the direction is swap butter for margarine

don’t question Jehovahs margarine direction just eat it everyday, and keep taking those booster shots, they are from Jehovah.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

it makes perfect sense if you connect the dots: they are puppets of deep state that want to depopulate humans and animals. Butter and animal fat comes from, yeah-you got it -animals which need to be reduced to save the planet.

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

Red pill blue pill is a good analogy for JWs, but is it possible to take the red pill and still keep some of the advantages of the blue pill? Keep a slither of hope that the promises in the Bible may have some truth to them?

In some ways it’s better to be in a good community or a good group of people than not in one. Even if the group holds some beliefs that you know for sure are wrong and others that you don’t know for sure are wrong.

All through history it’s good for men to have other mature men to associate with regularly. Even if they know part of or most of what they believe is probably not true. I suspect most religious groups of men and places of worship have members who don’t fully believe but like to part of the group anyway so pretend

It’s obvious that no organised religion is spirit directed if God even exists. Certainly not JWs who one the one hand claim to be no inspired or infallible. But on the other hand claim Gods spirit directed organisation?

“How does an organization claim be be spirit directed and not inspired by Holy Spirit at the same time?“

They want to have it both ways. Have their cake and eat it.

When they obviously got things wrong they are not inspired or infallible. But every other time they are Spirit directed so follow the direction even if it doesn’t make any sense.

Just like the direction to replace butter with margarine in the 1990s, follow margarine direction even you don’t agree.

Just like Jehovah says the covid vaccines are safe and effective, keep going to get your booster covid shots to remain fully vaccinated.

Tell you what, why not get some of Jehovaxx margarine and put some MRNA spike protein in there and keep injecting that because Jehovaxx has said follow the direction even if you don’t agree.

• was a new boy
  • was a new boy
    was a new boy

Watchtower didn't have enough space to give details on the author or book.

Mark A. Smith is professor of political science and adjunct professor of comparative religions at the University of Washington.

https://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/S/bo20468883.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit