DakotaRed Has Been Spoiled

by DakotaRed 33 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

As many know, Witchywoman came to visit me this past week and returned home today. All in all, it was the most wonderful 4 days we have both spent in a very long time. Having her with me was very comfortable and felt so natural.

I cooked meals everyday, to impress her of some of my other talents, of course . After IMing and talking on the phone, we were wondering if what we were feeling was real and true. After this week, I can say without any doubt, it most certainly is.

Last night, we spent the evening with my oldest daughter and her family, with me cooking baked ziti to take out for dinner and her supplying bread and salad. As we walked in the house, my youngest grandson instantly warmed up to Anita. He held up his hand for a handshake first, but as we left, had to giver her three hugs and kisses. My daughter and Anita instantly hit it off too, but if you knew just how sweet Witchy really was, you wouldn't be a bit surpirsed by that either.

As soon as possible, I will be flying down to Houston to spend some time there too, but have to wait for her to be able to get time off from work. For now, we both need to go back to work and recuperate from our visit.

I thank all who wished us well, as well as the forum owners that supplied the forums we met on. This was indeed the most enjoyable time I have had in many many years, long overdue for us both.

Lew W

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

WOOOOHOOOOO Lew and Anita !!!

I'm so glad you both had such a good time !!!! I can feel the big smiles on your face through your post Lew !!!! Very happy for you !!!

XW of the "hopeless romantic" class

• onacruse
    onacruse

Well, Lew...You know that both Katie and I have been waiting anxiously for your "report."

After IMing and talking on the phone, we were wondering if what we were feeling was real and true. After this week, I can say without any doubt, it most certainly is.

Oh yeah.

For now, we both need to go back to work and recuperate from our visit.

Oh yeah.

This was indeed the most enjoyable time I have had in many many years, long overdue for us both.

Oh yeah.

Hugs and back-slaps to ya both (well maybe: hugs to Anita, and slaps for you!)

Craig and (absent, but back tomorrow) Katie

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm happy along with ya, man.

SS

• Xandria
    Xandria

Whooo hoo Anita.... I told u so.

<High Fives Anita hehehehee and smiles at Lew.. aww u too go together so well.

X.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Lew and Anita

At my daughters with the grandsons

Anita and Lew, well, you know. Oh Yeah!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Hmm, third pic didn't seem to show up, so I'll try again.

Anita and Lew, well, you know. Oh Yeah!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Well all I can say is: a picture is worth a thousand words, but in this case, we'll call it: love

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

I love a good romance...

Best Wishes to both of you, keep us nosey people posted - we all want an invite to the wedding hehehe

Agape

Mrs Nightwarrior

• wednesday
    wednesday

Congrats Lew and Anita,

another notch on Simon's belt. this board has broujght another couple together.

weds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit