DakotaRed Has Been Spoiled

by DakotaRed 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

Congradulations it nice to see a happy ending nowdays

Best of wishes to you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Ya'll are so CUTE together!!!!!

• scumrat
    scumrat

{{{{{{{{{{DekotaRed}}}}}}}}}}} & {{{{{{{{{{{WitchyWoman}}}}}}}}}}}}

Best Wishes.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Yeah you guys - I got online last night as soon as I returned home to see if there were any "reports" - I am sooooo happy for you both!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

WooooHOOOOOOO you two look so happy

• Mulan
    Mulan

Wow! Lew, this is just wonderful. I have wondered all weekend how things were going. It sure looks like your found your gal. Will we get to meet her in August, at Princess' apostofest?

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

It is really good to see two people meeting and getting to know each other. The pictures gave me a good warm feeling at seeing children and grand children with Dakota and Witchy.

FAMILY, that is the way it ought to be. Wish you both all of the good things having a mate can bring.

Outoftheorg

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey DR,you sound like a happy man,you two look good together.Those are nice pic`s of the both of you....You look like a couple of smootchers,LOL!...OUTLAW

• Francois
    Francois

What I wants to know is: WHEN will francois be spoiled in a like manner?

I will be moving back to Atlanta sometime soon, and I will be in the market to be spoiled. So, what do you intend to do about it?

francois

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Hey man, the lady is beautiful !! However, that shouldn't surprise anyone as she lives in Texas. Bug

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

Great news! Best wishes to both of you.

Sadie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit