"Don't challenge Satan!"

by Funchback 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satan
    Satan
    Actually, If you challenge me, I'll make sure you have a good day.
  • Watchtower-Free
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    "...simply the warden of a very large prison. Quiet man actually, thoughtful, and he's well read..." - William Fichtner, Drive Angry
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

If you stand in front of a mirror and say his name out loud three times, he suddenly appears with you in the room.

No wait, that's Biggy Smalls ...

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    I'm Satan. Have a good look at my username.
  • TheListener
    TheListener

I was also taught that. I was always afraid I might think of a challenge and then Satan would read my mind and he would get me. Trying not to think about it made me think about it and the cycle would repeat. I was told about a boy who challenged Satan and all the WT books in his house flew out the front door into the lawn. I was scared sh$!$less.

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

I remember the Edubs saying when you pray to God don't pray out load because Satan will hear you, you must pray quietly to God. Satan can challenge your request and screw up your plans. That was kind of creepy, the thought that Satan was so powerful he would be in my bedroom listening to my private prayers to god.

I never challenged Satan didn't seem like a good idea at the time, now, well there a lot of residual indoctrination that I'm still trying to undo and messing with the occult still freaks me out. I remember telling people I studied with "The devil's greatest lie, is convincing people he doesn't exist" Crazy sh!t wish I was making this stuff up.

MC

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Funchback - "Don't challenge Satan!"

He'll kick your ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLr8gnYpVsg

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''I remember the Edubs saying when you pray to God don't pray out load because Satan will hear you, you must pray quietly to God. Satan can challenge your request and screw up your plans. That was kind of creepy, the thought that Satan was so powerful he would be in my bedroom listening to my private prayers to god. ''

I remember hearing something like that too. Bunch of delusional nut jobs!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit