More money-grubbing: Give us your money even if you can't afford food

by bohm 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

If this isn't indicative of financial problems in the Org, I don't know what is.

• Spiral
    Spiral

I don't know what's more disgusting, the fact that they openly demand money or the fact that the JWs don't SEE how disgraceful this is anymore.

My mother made a big contribution once (before I controlled the money).

A couple of years ago she was asked to make another large contribution. I told the brothers "a few years ago she made a large contribution and that's all that's going to happen, she needs to keep her money. I need it to care for her." Uncomfortable silence followed, but after that they haven't asked again.

• Splash
    Splash
    Spiral A couple of years ago she was asked to make another large contribution

I thought God's organisation never begged or petitioned for donations.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    The message would appear to be that Jehovah needs money more than that old lady needs food:

Maybe she's Caleb's and Sophia's grandmother.

• Sliced
    Sliced
    What the hell kind of madness is this???

Health problems? Doesn't matter that you can't breathe old lady- get your ass to the hall!!

When your child needs you most, kick him out, or better yet- convince him he's trash and unlovable, unwanted and he will leave on his own... then go celebrate your cruelty over a nice cult indoctrination session and rave over what awesome parents you are. (NOT)

"Look old lady- we don't give a damn that you are starving and have not a drop of food in your fridge- give us your money or else!"

Pardon all my French... ;) haha
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Just when you think they can't sink any lower...

• Wayward
    Wayward

Taking ice cream money from the kiddies and granny's last dime. What's next? Gold fillings?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Taking ice cream money from the kiddies and granny's last dime.

What's next? Gold fillings?.....Wayward

Image result for donations accepted

........Image result for jehovah's witness watchtower logoImage result for Pulling toothImage result for jehovah's witness watchtower logo

• steve2
    steve2

Who was it who said, "Religion is a snare and a racket"?

Oh that's right: Their second president of the Watchtower Society, old Joe Rutherford.

Amazing hypocrisy .

• Spiral
    Spiral

@Splash That's what I thought, but if they hear you have $$$$ they want to "suggest" how you use it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit