Reason why you didn't have the Heavenly hope, Anointed..

by James Mixon 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

It's interesting that Jehovah's Witnesses like to tell people who still believe in
    "going to heaven" that people don't even "know what heaven is like" and therefore, why would they want to go there?

I would think to myself "yeah and neither do the supposed anointed so what the heck makes them any different?"

Some of the reasoning of these people borders on plain stupidity but then again look at the maggots that print that crap to be drilled into their heads at every meeting.

Okay, I feel like throwing up now.

• prologos
    prologos

JM: "prologs:So you partook privately when you were a JW??

yes, like so uncounted many. because partaking had only in wt writer's opinion exclusivity for the 144k. Jesus served the emblems to the OS. all 12 of them. It is presumptuous to declare yourself to have the assured destiny to rule the universe as an immortal being. The emblems were supposed to confer everlasting life, undo the snake talk tally, and the "anointed" like Jesus are supposed to sacrifice that earthly right. so, now, with the snake talk in serious question, now what?

• atomant
    atomant

A sister l grew up with declared her self as one of the annointed 40 odd years ago now shes in a aged care home suffering dementia.God knows how to pick em.

• Tallon
    Tallon

I was born, live and will eventually die here on earth That's good enough for me.

• stillin
    stillin

A CO asked the congregation one time what we were looking forward to in Paradise. We got the usual pet the lion type answers until I raised my hand and said ai would like to ride a dinosaur. Well, who wouldn't want to ride a dinosaur?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    James Mixon - "Reason you didn't have the Heavenly hope, Anointed..."

'Cause God wouldn't put crazy people in positions of authority? :smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    stillin - "...I raised my hand and said i would like to ride a dinosaur..."

Hell, we're closer to accomplishing something like that in this "Old System of Things"... :smirk:

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    James Mixon18 hours agoWhen I found out what was in store for those with the heavenly hope, no thank you. I love you Jehovah
    but I also love the fruits here on earth. The earth Paradise seemed a lot more appealing than flying around
    in heaven and looking down on the folks here on earth having fun. Here on earth there is eating, drinking and
    sex. Some of the angels got in trouble from viewing all the action here on earth.
    My question what is so appealing about JW belief about the heavenly hope?????

Well going by the talk by Anthony Morris III in Finland you get to massacre all the bad humans at Armageddon.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ notsure...

I am embarrassed to say that when I was a young, loyal JW, that prospect would have appealed to me a little.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

notsurewheretogo: "you get to massacre all the bad humans a Armageddon".

These folks have some serious issues, people wonder why it take so long for ex-jw to move on

to a normal life. The GB is way out in left field.

Vidiot:He have put crazy people (GB) in position of authority or maybe Satan put them in charge.

If I was sure I would receive a mansion in heaven (John 14:2,3) I might consider it, but then again

what the hell are you going to do with a mansion in heaven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit