OMG JW Sea Org

by sherrie11 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sabin
    Sabin
    is my eye sight going or are they all wearing badges? Are JW & Mormons joining forces? I feel sorry for these youngsters this is just unfair on them. Funny enough I watched that young couple Christian & Katja last night & they said you are working for the GB unpaid, they didn't say uniforms provided though.
  • never a jw
    never a jw
    C'mon. Ralph's supermarket employees use the same shirt, the security guards of many companies use the same uniform, the personnel in many museum uses a uniform, etc. There's plenty of NON-CULTS who required their personnel to dress in a certain way for some reasonable , even practical purpose.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    More and more like a slick corporation every day!
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    OMG--just like the sea org. What is going on??????
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    never a jw: C'mon. Ralph's supermarket employees use the same shirt, the security guards of many companies use the same uniform, the personnel in many museum uses a uniform, etc. There's plenty of NON-CULTS who required their personnel to dress in a certain way for some reasonable , even practical purpose.

You are absolutely right. And you forgot sports' teams and Girl Guides and Boy Scouts and school uniforms and armies...but, can you name a religion that dresses in a uniform? Well...other than the Catholic nuns. And Catholic priests/monks. Buddhist monks. Hare Krishna.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Not the point of the thread, but I wonder what's going on with that unscripturalTM sistaTM who is wearing a pants and the scarf (not tie)?

I was almost compelled to return to the org until I was stumbled by that extra cloth between her legs.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    The Salvation Army wear uniforms, too.
  • sherrie11
    sherrie11

rebel8 good catch on the sister with the trousers!!!

• applehippie
    applehippie
    Actually, she is wearing a skirt. It's very dark in that part of thephoto and she is dark skinned. But I zoomed in closer and there are definitely legs and sandals, but no pants.
  • Listener
    Listener

It always surprises me that they don't mind Sisters wearing white shirts with collars and now even a scarf that mimics a neck tie. For an organization that doesn't like females wearing pants because men wear them it is strange.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit