OMG JW Sea Org

by sherrie11 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    That's freaky. They look like 1986 flight attendants.
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

SEA ORG Inspector General Representatives

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions
    "come join us and we could drink cool-aid together" this is the first thought in my mind when I see these brain dead people.
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

They look very professional. No doubt well versed in the teachings of the Organization.

I wonder how many in the picture could explain the over-lapping generations.

• Simon
    Simon
    there are definitely legs and sandals, but no pants.

Am I looking at the same picture? I don't see anyone without pants. :)

Yeah, she just has black woolen tights, not trousers.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    Brazilian mind-waxed.
  • Aleph
    Aleph

United nations day of blue is coming...

24 October: Global landmarks are lit as part of the 'Turn the World UN Blue' Campaign

To help celebrate the UN's 70th anniversary, iconic monuments, buildings, statues, bridges, and other landmarks across the globe will be lit up blue on UN Day (24 October) as part of an exciting new global campaign which helps unite global citizens and promote the message of peace, development and human rights.

Watch landmarks such as the Empire State Building, UN Headquarters, Tokyo's SkyTree Tower, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Athen's Temple of Zeus, Edinburgh Castle, and many others as they "turn UN blue" to mark the founding of the UN.

Images and videos of the lighted structures will be part of an innovative social media outreach and will be seen by millions of people around the world. Citizens will be asked to take action by sharing their "choose blue" images using the hashtag #UN70.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    VERY Sea Org ...
  • Watchtower-Free
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette
    This religion is beginning to look more and more like a cult!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit