We're Coming After You, Watchtower

by Farkel 42 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Farkel
    Farkel

minimus,

: The Society will NEVER say they were wrong. You know that, Fark.

I think you are wrong about that. When their bank accounts are about to be cleaned out due to people fighting back at them and winning, they will do what all bully/cowards do: they will do what it takes to SURVIVE in their little fantasy world. And if that means groveling and admitting they are wrong, they will do that, too. They are not about principals, morals, ethics and human decency. They are all about SURVIVAL at any cost. And if survival for them means groveling, then they wil grovel.

We are dealing with people who's lifestyle can change dramatically with just the loss of one major lawsuit. They will do what is necessary to preserve their lifestyle.

They are whores in the worst sense of the word, and they know it in their heart-of-hearts but just cannot bring themselves up to the level of admitting it. Until they get slammed they ARE going to carry on in their arrogant practices and delude themselves into thinking "Jehovah" is their team-mate.

"Jehovah" was never on their side; and if he ever was, "Jehovah" is a total moron.

Farkel

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Farkel,

11. On October 26, 2002, while lying in bed with xxxxx, she hugged me and said, "mom, you don't know how much I miss you." I asked what she meant. She told me she wanted to move home so I could take care of her. She said that she and her sisters had had a discussion the week before in regard to her wanting to live with me still. She said they had agreed that they would speak with the Petitioner and suggest that (the two older sisters) stay with their father while letting xxxxxx return to live with me. She told me that she didn't have anyone to really take care of her. The older girls were taking care of themselves and she felt left out. She said she sleeps with (the ex-husband) due to not having a room of her own and is embarrassed her friends will find out.

This is soooooo inappropriate. This young girl has other sisters - even if they ALL have to stay in same bedroom. The couch is a better option - for father or daughter, than daughter shamefully sleeping in the same bed as her father.

If the girl is embarrassed by the fact - it should be stopped. It doesn't matter if the father is molesting her or not......it is an embarrassing situation for the daughter and totally inappropriate behavior.

I was under the impression that a parent couldn't even have custody of a child unless there was a bedroom for that child - and children of different sexes couldn't share a bedroom. This is a GROWN MAN SLEEPING WITH HIS DAUGHTER WHO'S EMBARRASSED HER FRIENDS WILL FIND OUT! And she has NO bedroom of her own.....just sharing her father's bed.

This is a perfectly horrible example of what shunning, the teaching that jw's are True Christians, the rest of the world is evil, all others are going to be killed by Jehovah, Ok To Lie For God........just crappy.

Going to forward this on to some others in case they haven't read it. Touching, in a nightmarish shorta way.

waiting

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I wonder if I know this person. What I read sounds almost exactly the same as someone I knew from the AOL chat room.

• blackout
    blackout

Anyone have a scan of the August 2002 KM that says ALL non witness family members should be shunned?

• Farkel
    Farkel

wildhorses,

: I wonder if I know this person. What I read sounds almost exactly the same as someone I knew from the AOL chat room.

No offense or anything, but you come off as a real ass. This person is going through a major trauma with her children and her ex-husband and you are only concerned with whether YOU know her from a chat room or not?

You cold-hearted, bloodless person who's only expressed concern is if YOU'VE chatted with her or not.

I spit on you, and I send you to the cold-blooded hell of uncaring that you have created for yourself.

Farkel

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Farkel, I didn't mean to sound unconcerned. All I meant is that I know someone who was going through almost the exact same thing. I believe you know me better than that. I'm sorry though if it did seem that way.

• Farkel
    Farkel

wildhorses,

No. I don't know you at all, but I'm happy to accept your explantion of who you say you are.

I have TONS of evidence I haven't posted about this poor woman's battles with her congregation and the WTS. I posted what I think is relevant.

I don't care if you know her or not. It's not relevant. Her story is true and her story is the issue on this thread.

Farkel

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Farkel,

I am sure her story is real, and I hope the WT rots in hell, (if there really is such a place) for putting this poor woman through this.

Again, I am sorry I came across as uncaring as that was never my intent.

WH

• Farkel
    Farkel

Shari: I know you. I've known you a ton of years.

Lilacs: I know you, too!. I've known you a ton of years, too!

You are one and the same.

WH: Don't know you. You must be demonized!

Shari:

It's best to just be yourself. You and I have talked on the phone. We get along, I think. Don't change identities. I never do. I can't keep all the players straght when all of them have only ONE identity. Let alone those multiple-personality types.

I've only posted as "Farkel"." Nobody else. What you see is what you get. And that is it about that.

Farkel

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Farkel, I had a good reason for changing my name. I explain it to people in the chat room. Most here already know the story of why I did so.

If I catch you in chat I will tell you also. For now, I will edit out my old screen name, just in case a certian someone decides to read this post.

WH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit