What have I been doing for the last few years?

by Lee Marsh 24 Replies latest jw friends

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Thank you for all of your work, Lee. Good to see that you are doing well.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Glad you dropped by. With that schedule it's amazing you had the time. Congrats on all the accomplishments.

Doc

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Ozziepost my condolences to you. Glad you are still here.

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Yes Listener I was. Moderator for many years.

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

I have been out since 1985. Plenty of time and therapy to be able to work a lot of things out.

Have you been out a long time? Recently out? What has helped you the most?

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

A message to Simon

i am so glad you have kept this board alive. The history in here is so much easier to find than on the social media sites like Facebook and others.

As exes we need the research material that helps free us. Sites like this make doing the research much easier for people. Our history cannot and should never disappear.

Thank you for keeping it alive.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Hi Lee...good to see you back! Always appreciated your thoughtful posts.

• arwen
    arwen

Great to see you back. ❤️

• Dagney
    Dagney

Hi Lee - what a wonderful list of accomplishments. I always appreciated your guidance and input on the board.

I've read through some of the resurrected threads and love seeing the names and comments from years gone by. I, like many when we were brave enough to dive deep into the discussions back then, am so very grateful for this board. I have friends to this day from those days.

Life for me since leaving has been complicated, but all in all good. After hearing most of your life you were not going to graduate high school/won't live past your 20's/30's/40's/50's in this "system"(TM), I am mere months away from retirement. I am sooo ready.

Thank you again Lee for sharing.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Thanks Lady Lee, for all the info in the 90's, helped waking me up!

Since 2008 with wife and children a jw.org free mind and life. Better then ever!

Gorby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit