Where all the Brothers at?

by Gideon 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Gideon
    Gideon

Greetings to all you "Free Moral Agents" in cyperspace. This is my first post after lurking on this and other boards for over a year. First I would like to give Kudo's to Simon for making the site availabe to all who need relief after their "Awakening". My name is Robert Randall. My family and I reside in Ohio State "BUCKEYE" country, that being Columbus, Ohio in the great U.S.A. Four of the five members of my family D.A. in June of 02 and caused quite a stir locally because of our standing in the local J-Dub community. Back to my [Question] African Americans bring ther own unique experinences of being in the Borg. I've seen a few over the period of time i.e.[JT] since I have been visitng this site, however I'm sure there have to be quite a few, who like myself just need a gentle push to come on out and "Tell it on the Mountain".If there are any former J-Dubs in the Central Ohio area who would like to contact me they can at {[email protected].}

• JH
    JH

WELCOME Gideon,

We are glad you made the decision to post and share your experience with us.

More people visit this site than we can imagine. Glad you're here!

• minimus
    minimus

Welcome Gideon. I'm white but I'm still cool. You can call me your bro.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Gideon, I'm so white I'm practically translucent but welcome to the board and thanks for your post (its that damn Irish and Polish combination)!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m so white,I glow in the dark..LOL!...OUTLAW

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Greetings Gideon!!! Glad that you have decided to post! Hope to read many more from you in the future.

Kansas District Overbeer

• onacruse
    onacruse

Welcome, Gideon

This is a great site. One thing in particular I've noticed in the few months I've been here: a vast range of divergent opinions are encouraged, except (thankfully) the "race" card. We're all the same color here, eh?

Outlaw:

I`m so white, I glow in the dark..LOL!...OUTLAW
    That's because you live where the sun doesn't show for 6 months. Now get out of that tanning bed! LOL Craig
  • COMF
    COMF

Hi, Gideon, and welcome! I'm not white or black either one. I'm actually pink. Well, not pink... kind of a beige, with a sort of light rose mixed in. Actually, it's darker than that, and not quite as red... have you ever seen winterbutter?

• happysistah
    happysistah

Yeah, I was wondering where the brothers are myself. I'm black, but I'm not a brother!

I know that there are a few blacks that post and probably many that are lurking.

I love this board. Actually it has become an obsession for me to read the post on a daily basis. I have learned so much and I am always astonished by the true history of Jehovah Witnesses.

I have only posted a few times...I still feel that I have so much to learn that I mostly just read the post and don't comment. As time goes on I hope to be a very active contributor.

happysistah

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I am very white and right wing, which makes me a minority on this board. And unpopular...

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit