Jehovah will lovingly Erase the Memories of Your Dead love Ones From Your Mind!foyarse e

by The Bethelite 19 Replies latest jw friends

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

I know I would be miserable if I could remember all my dead relatives. All my dead children, parents all my worldly family members and friends, yes and the billions of other people too. All the people Jehovah will be killing off in the years to come.

Since I'm in a brain washing cult, so what is the answer to this dilemma?

Jehovah will simply wash my brain some more and get rid of the memories of them all together.....ahh....the love.....I feel so much better now!

• carla
    carla

It's hard to wrap your head around this concept when you are the non jw. Imagine, jw's the world over actually look forward to forgetting everyone they love. It boggles my mind and hurts my heart.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Jehovah God...the Great Lobotomizer!

"And the former things will not be called to mind, Nor will they come up into the heart." - Isaiah 65:17 NWTRevised

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

This is one of the main doctrines that lead to my leaving the org, this and shunning. I chose to be with my family now rather than live alone forever with no memory that I was ever a wife or mother. I couldn't wrap my brain around the idea that I would still be the same person in paradise under those conditions.

• carla
    carla

"Paradise" without any of your loved ones sounds like hell to me.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

My experience has been that now, as we enter the second century of King Jesus' invisible imaginary rule, Jehovah is lovingly erasing all memories of the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society (WTB&TS) from my mind.

HALLELUJAH, Brothas an' Sistas!

(selah)

• atomant
    atomant

lmagine going through life not remembering ( not knowing) who your mother or father was.How stupid.!Thats insane.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

My mom already acts like she has a lobotomy. My sister came close to death and I told our mother that. Even sent a picture of her in the hospital.

Never called. Never inquired. Guess since I didn't tell her that she died (which she didn't) she just assumed that she lived.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I remember being told this...... it sounds horrible now !

• zeb
    zeb

"And the former things will not be called to mind, Nor will they come up into the heart".

Think of those who went through any war. No they dont want to constantly remember the events but they must remain as part of the human experience especially if some arse-hole starts beating drums for another go then they can be pulled into line. Otherwise what is the point of the whole damn thing as no one will recall anything and can then go on to repeat it all over and over.

I like being able to treat my memories of the wt the same gone but not forgotten..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit