Brain Teaser

by BourneIdentity 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

oooh--adolf hitler gets another chance !

but next time he wont be Mr Nice Guy.

• Half banana
    Half banana

There have been around 105 billion people who have ever lived but in all of human history not one certifiable resurrection.

Come on chaps and ladies, can't you spot a fantasy when you hear one?

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

I can remember a Zone Overseer's talk where he said that natural disasters like the floods in Pakistan and India where many people lost their lives was probably Jehovah’s way of ensuring that people who would never get the chance of a witness now would have the opportunity to hear the truth after their resurrection in the New World. (Thunderous applause from the audience).

A scary thought if you ask me....

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The "resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous" is for those that died before the judgement at Armageddon.....or some similar thought to that- in Watchtower teachings.

As a JW, you can be faithful so that you can see dead loved ones who died already, even if they were not JW's. You must be faithful so that you can live through the Great Tribulation that is just around the next corner and has been for way more than 100 years. But if you live to see God's judgement, and you are killed at it, there is no resurrection for you.

Someone can smooth out the details, but I thought generally all JW's would know this at least in a basic understanding.

So really, they would be better off just mass killing people so they can get a resurrection.

• waton
    waton

When it comes down to it, Jws want a big house, ocean or lake front. with Mountain view, on a big lot. (or a mansion in heaven)

With 100 of billions resurrected, fat chance.

To better your odds, have people reject the talking snake to overlapping message. in the ever lengthening pre- Armageddon/ judgement period.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit