Where is the Rebel.

by The Rebel 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Pete Zahut I don't think your posts are half baked at all. I always read your posts though I may skim over others. You make a lot of sense. There are one or two real jerks on here so don't worry about dislikes. But if you want to go all the best to you.
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Well thanks guys....Didn't mean to hijack The Rebel's post but I suddenly feel a little bit like Sally Fields when she won the Oscar " You like me....you really like me " !

- Pete

• millie210
    millie210

Yeah, we do.

I like Rebel too. I like people who think outside the box. People who arent afraid to put their thoughts out there.

As a matter of fact, this thread is full of comments from posters like that.

A great thread.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

GROUP HUG!!!!

lol. Millie you know I think you're fabulous ♥.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Never a JW. I came here about 1 year 4 months ago to figure out what JW was all about other then those people who could not read the Absolutely No Soliciting sign at my front door and to figure out the sudden bizarre turn in behavior after 5 years in the "Elder". He never talked about his religion.

I have learned a lot on this site and jw facts. The ARC was the real eye opener for me. My heart goes out to each of you who have been hurt by this cult. For me I will be here to learn what is going on in the borg, how children and women continue to be abused. I appreciate the Sophie and Caleb videos being shown over here since I refuse to go to the official JW site. I find these videos to be emotional abuse and just reminds me that if I do encounter a JW that talking about ARC is extremely important.

I have suffered from a lot of abuse in my life so I advocate against both against children and women's abuse and neglect. This has made me a very strong and determined woman.

• millie210
    millie210
    FayeDunawayo
    GROUP HUG!!!!
    lol. Millie you know I think you're fabulous ♥.

Ditto and lol on the group hug!

• millie210
    millie210
    rebelfighter
    Never a JW. I came here about 1 year 4 months ago to figure out what JW was all about other then those people who could not read the Absolutely No Soliciting sign at my front door and to figure out the sudden bizarre turn in behavior after 5 years in the "Elder". He never talked about his religion.
    I have learned a lot on this site and jw facts. The ARC was the real eye opener for me. My heart goes out to each of you who have been hurt by this cult. For me I will be here to learn what is going on in the borg, how children and women continue to be abused. I appreciate the Sophie and Caleb videos being shown over here since I refuse to go to the official JW site. I find these videos to be emotional abuse and just reminds me that if I do encounter a JW that talking about ARC is extremely important.
    I have suffered from a lot of abuse in my life so I advocate against both against children and women's abuse and neglect. This has made me a very strong and determined woman.

I really admire the effort you have put forth to understand a group that are not automatically likeable. I am a big believer in understanding things too.

I liked reading how you have used this to become a better/stronger person.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Millie210

Thank you, I have read a lot of what you have posted on this forum. I agree with so much of your writing.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Millie and Lisa Rose are both amazingly reasonable and nurturing souls. (Where is Lisa rose BTW??)

People like those two should be world leaders! I nominate them both :).

• millie210
    millie210

Um in that case.....

I will join you in nominating LisaRose!

(Im far too lazy to be a leader)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit