JW elders TAUGHT to treat Higher Education as WRONG!

by BoogerMan 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

In this JW training video, an elder gets deleted because his daughter has "stumbled" other JW's by pursuing Higher Education. 🤣

@ 13.35 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U2OHRBdM-c

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

"JW Training" videos are Disturbing😵‍💫🤢

No wonder the elders act like such jerks on "shepherding" calls, if this is the type of training they get🙄

I can't even watch the whole thing - I've been on too many of those types of "calls" where the elders told me I was "disturbing the congregation" - exact same phrase...these guys are nasty🤮

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

What I think is interesting about this start up picture in there are 4 against !....Mr. Brown had to know he was in trouble with that roasting panel.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I am stumbled by people claiming to be stumbled. I know oneelder who quiety finished his degree to keep his position at a university. I know 2 or 3 others who apparently never completed 6th grade grammar because of their mispronOUNciation of common words. (unconscience?)

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

They are emotional bullies training elders to be bullies. "Do as we say or you're out." Totally unreasonable and ridiculous. Not like Christ at all. What a sham.

• lancegalahadx
    lancegalahadx

I hope their position on this moves even more people to get the Sheol out…

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

the elders told me I was "disturbing the congregation"

That phrase is elder code for, "You are disturbing ME!"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Smart-slash-educated people inevitably come to the conclusion that the WTS is, quite simply, wrong.

Of course WT loyalists - leaders and followers - will feel threatened by that.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

You would think the Org would want Educated people around.....?then, when you look at the Org and the stuff they put out, only a dumb azz would believe in that. You see why education is hated by the Org. Only the Dumb need to apply, Don't think, just give us your time and money.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Another example of blind faith’s blowback.

All they saw were university graduates “leaving the Truth”, and reacted.

They never anticipated that less educated people would become the lowest income earners, and therefore, the lowest monetary contributors…

…and probably assumed Armageddon would arrive before it ever became real problem, anyway (not unlike the CSA issue).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit