IS JEHOVAH GOD AN AN ALIEN ?????? CRAZY 5 MINUTES

by nightwarrior 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Yes you heard me correctly

1) Jehovah is a spirit creature , you agree with this ,ok.

Now let us move on , also we have been shown throughout the scriptures that jehovah god is seen as a bright light,no man has ever seen him they have only been able to see or feel his radiance,men have felt his glory,men have felt his presence,even mosess wasnot able to withstand the eminence radiating from god,

When we look to the collection of various animals on the earth, take africa for instance,hundreds of different species,roaming around the planet earth all in specific herds ,lions monkeys, birds,zebra etc etc is this seen as a zooalogical collection placed on the planet by a supreme being.

look to the LARGER PICTURE, what are your thoughts are humans also a part of this great collection,if man is a part of this collection ,what planet was he abducted from ,and whom done the abduction????????????????

JUST A CRAZY THOUGHT????????? WHAT IF??????????????????????????

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

It seems more likely that he's just the invention of a primitive tribe.

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

I agree that there is a huge possability here .. but I think you presented the idea rather badly.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

No, he's just an image in jws minds - they give life to 'jehovah' - and from what they say he's a real animal.

People who give life to the image of a beast - now where have I read about that sort of thing before ?

• Francois
    Francois

I agree hardily with fuckyderek. Jehovah is the creation of primitive minds just like Baal and those other characters. We should forget about him/it altogether and concentrate on the nature and character of God as presented by Jesus; a loving father.

francois

• gumby
    gumby

It seems more likely that he's just the invention of a primitive tribe

He is! The Hebrews were not the inventors of Jehovah. He was believed in by the "ugarits" who lived in the same area as they..........before them. Guess what their gods name was? It was Yahweh, and he was a warrior god. Do some re-search on the ugarits and see for yourself.

If this is true......then one would have to assume the bible is not from god.........am I correct?

Gumby

• SYN
    SYN

Technically yes, since according to the NWT he doesn't live on Earth, which automatically makes him an Extra Terrestrial Entity.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Nightwarrior, Your "crazy thought" is shared by many (of whom I am not one). Here is a Google page with the search criteria being: ExtraTerrestrial yahweh http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=ExtraTerrestrial+yahweh

• happysistah
    happysistah

Hey Nightwarrior,

Since discovering the deceit of the Watchtower. I have thought that Jehovah was an alien. I think he is an Alien with a poor since of humor. His big sick joke being the Watchtower Bible Tract Society.

Happy Sistah

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

Yeah, we existed on another planet and then almost became extinct, so he created another planet out in the middle of nowhere so that no other aliens could find us until we developed technology.

Now we're about to become extinct again. He might come rescue the few remaining but might also think it may not be worth the effort.

:-P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit